Moving to Maldives

Hello Expat Community,

I am also a newbie here. Basically from Pakistan but been a serial expat in 13 countries. I have done MBA from UK and have been working in Singapore, Malaysia, Dubai & the Gambia. i can speak 4 major international Languages including English, Espanol, Arabic & Urdu. I am planning to move to Maldives so i would appreciate if someone can assist me where should i start to search for a job, i will be highly grateful.

Best Regards

Hello all fellow expats,

Myself Ali by Origin from PAkistan but been an expat for 13 years in Singapore, Malaysia, UAE, Qatar, UK and Morocco.

i am moving to maldive to explore some adventure and some opportunities as well. i have done MBA and do speak 4 major international languages including English Espanol Arabic & Urdu.

i would be grateful if any fellow can guide me where to start the result oriented job search in maldives, or if i get my consultancy company registered in maldives will they give me work permit as well?

Thanks for ur tym n best regards
cheers

Hello kingali2308,

I have created a new discussion with your message for a better visibility and interaction with other members :)

What kind of job are you looking for?

All the best,
Olivier
Expat.com Team

Olivier101 wrote:

Hello kingali2308,

I have created a new discussion with your message for a better visibility and interaction with other members :)

What kind of job are you looking for?

All the best,
Olivier
Expat.com Team

Thanks dear for your effort in this regard. well m looking job related to my field that is is Management Consultancy/ Sales/ Marketing or in IT Sector.

Best Regards

Hi!
The best and tested option is online searching. Try to check some websites related to this as Maldives-job.com.
Good luck to you!

thanx, i will do accordingly.

regards

Hi
You can check the web site job Maldives. or log into eBay and you can find many jobs available....