Traveling? Drinking beer? Hangout? Swimming?

Hi there,
Do you love traveling? Drinking beer? Hangout? Or swimming? If you answer “Yes” to one of these questions and you wanna have a friend to share with these activities, I am the person you are looking for.:)

Why me?
I have backpacking-travelled to most of the tourist attractions in Vietnam =>I can share with you my experience if you want to travel in Vietnam.
I have been in many countries in Europe and Africa such as Germany, Holland, Belgium, Greece, Italy, Malta, Spain, Egypt, France but my favorite is Sweden => So, if you want to talk about this topic, I am also able to satisfy you
I am working for a beer company, so drinking beer is not only my hobby but also my job => Do you like to compete with me in a beer drinking contest? just kidding guys :D
My favorite sport is swimming. You would like to have a friend to go swimming with or learn swimming => contact me
Even if you need to exchange cultures, languages or something like this => just hang-out with me.  :)

Btw, my name is Anh, but you can call me Stefan.
Have a nice day!
Anh

Wow! It's amazing with me - A graduated student, and really want to learn a lot of things, especially the experiences.

How can I contact with you and would like to invite you to go out and drink some coffee or also beer?

Here is my phone number: 0975 443 nice three seven.

I'm staying Dalat now. Tomorrow I will come back to HCMC. I'm very exciting if you have free time and take your time to share with me about your trip.

Best,
Thanh.

wow, amazing introduction. U're like Mr interesting. My dream is travelling to European ^^ . I've travelled around VN. Another trip to Ha Giang in October. Do u wanna joinn?

Hello,

Wa can drink some beer together :)

call me for a beer :D

Hi thanhevent,

Nice to know you. Let's hangout together when you have free time . I also came back from Da Lat 3 weeks ago :)

Hi Huongtra.

Wow, sound great, but I have another plan in Oct :(

Hope we can go traveling together one day, bella.

Hi aurorezza,

Awesome, please contact me whenever you wanna drink beer.

Hi cang,

okie guy. Please send me your phone number

Dear Stephan,

I think you need to celebrate the coffee meeting or go out for some beer with everybody in this topic. We will have fun and can ask Mr. Stephan about his trip overseas and his experiences.

What do you think, guys?

Hi Steve,

You're so interesting, man.
But I'm Vietnamese, may I hangout with you? :P

Cheers,
Su

Hi Stefan & all,
You all sounds so nice. If you finalise the date & place to offline, pls advse here. Hopefully I can join :)

...^0^... same favorite in travelling and swimming (although i just learn not to be sink...:P)...

Nice to know you...Hope i have chance to listen your travelling experiences..

My email is: [email protected]

Nice week,

swimming is my favorite sport, too. But i'm not good at. I usually go swimming at Ky Dong, Rach Mieu or Nguyen Tri Phuong Pool. I also join a swimming pool club. If you and anyone want to have a friend to go swimming with. contact me,please. my cellphone is 01665 660 525

Hi stefan . Your travel biography is respectable . Would love to join you guys in order to share hobbies and learn from each other's experience . Here is my phone no : 0908964654

Stefan, your favourite is Sweden? Where in Sweden have you been?

I'm pretty suprised you chose Sweden over France, Italy and Greece. I love Sweden great place to live in but as a tourist France, Greece and especially Italy is top notch :)

Mate if you get back to Sweden let me know i'll have that drinking contest! :)

Dear all,

So sorry because I am very busy these days, hence I can't hang out with you. I will let you all know when I have time.

Hope you guys a nice day!

Hi NTBB,

Nice to know you. I have been in Stockholm, Boras, Gotheburg, Kalmar, Orland. There are many reasons why I love Sweden, such as Swedish people, peace, landscape, weather, snow in winter.

I am not sure when I will come back Sweden, but I will let you know if I visit Stockholm. And you also? Please contact me whenever I come back Vietnam.:)

Anytime :)

Will do!

Hi everyone, my names Cran, I'm 40 and English. I'm absolutely in love with Vietnam and really love talking with vietnamese people/ I'm afraid I don't drink beer but I'm cool on cola. If any of you guy's would like to swap some travel stories, I think I might entertain Ok/ Regards and have a nice day all.

I'd like to see more of Việt Nam and I like to swim, but I don't drink alcohol.  Coffee, I'm good.  Đen và nóng.

Wow, i see it would be amazing here. I love these activities, especially "swimming"!!! Love it!

ngao010388 wrote:

Hi there,
Do you love traveling? Drinking beer? Hangout? Or swimming? If you answer “Yes” to one of these questions and you wanna have a friend to share with these activities, I am the person you are looking for.:)

Why me?
I have backpacking-travelled to most of the tourist attractions in Vietnam =>I can share with you my experience if you want to travel in Vietnam.
I have been in many countries in Europe and Africa such as Germany, Holland, Belgium, Greece, Italy, Malta, Spain, Egypt, France but my favorite is Sweden => So, if you want to talk about this topic, I am also able to satisfy you
I am working for a beer company, so drinking beer is not only my hobby but also my job => Do you like to compete with me in a beer drinking contest? just kidding guys :D
My favorite sport is swimming. You would like to have a friend to go swimming with or learn swimming => contact me
Even if you need to exchange cultures, languages or something like this => just hang-out with me.  :)

Btw, my name is Anh, but you can call me Stefan.
Have a nice day!
Anh

Wow you travelled a lot. My thought? You must be rich to travel that much cause its not a common thing especially in Vietnam, one of the poorest countries in the world. I talked to many locals (especially my xe oms) and its really sad that they told me they have never left the country nor the city. Just wanna tell you are really lucky:)

Hello Ngao.

Are u still to join this group ?
I would like to join too. Go to Swim and then go to drink coffee and later to Drink beer,  eat seafood. ( I like to eat seafood hihi)

I would like to do that at the weekend. 

Can swim at the swimming pool in my building.

Someone free to join.

See u soon

Dinh.

Hi su
When you come to Hanoi
just inform me if you would hang out for beer

Hi there,

I'm so sorry cause it's quite a long time I don't log in this blog...Nice to see you, hope to see you to talk about some travel stories.

Have a nice day!
Stefan

Wow wow! I like that;)

Hi buddy,

Thanks for you comment, however I am not rich at all, but I think I am very lucky cause I have the chances to go travelling to many places. You know my big dream is travelling around the world, especially Europe my favorite place. I have spent most of my money on travelling, cause I think I have learnt a lot when I come to different countries to know different cultures and see other people coming from different backgrounds.

I guess you are also Vietnamese, and you have also travelled to many foreign countries. I really want to hangout with you to chat chit about our stories :)

Good night!
Stefan

Hi Stef.  I think we have common interests.  So do I.  I love travelling and swimming too (and tennis and social dance).  You travel plan in October sounds interesting.  Count me in.  I live in district 10 (corner Ng Tri Phuong and 3/2).  My email : [email protected].  Let's meet.  Cheers!

tamalou13 wrote:

Hi Stef.  I think we have common interests.  So do I.  I love travelling and swimming too (and tennis and social dance).  You travel plan in October sounds interesting.  Count me in.  I live in district 10 (corner Ng Tri Phuong and 3/2).  My email : [email protected].  Let's meet.  Cheers!

Hi tamalou13,

Nice to know you, I live near Phu Tho stadium, not far from where you live. I haven't shared my travel plan in October on this forum yet, so why do you know my plan? By the way, in October, I will travel to Ha Giang, the province located at the Northest of Vietnam. You can search for some photos of this place on the internet :)

Hi Stef,

That's great.  We are not far each other.  We can go swimming with your group.  Just ring me at 0122 610 0936.

Just took a look at Ha Giang photos.  This place is beautiful.  It would be great if we can go as a group and share expenses.  Count me in.

Feel free to call me or write me with the email address I gave you.

Cheers!

By the way, if you love travelling, I'd suggest you this site www.couchsurfing.com

tamalou13 wrote:

By the way, if you love travelling, I'd suggest you this site www.couchsurfing.com

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for your information. This site is the most helpful for backpackers.

Stefan

hey have you been swimming?