Friends Tenerife

Hi all! Im a Dutch girl who has been living in Tenerife for about 18 years now. I would love to meet nw people to have  coffee with sometime and exchange 'war stories' with other expats or be of help to newly arrived ones!
Just send me a message!

Hello danamali :)

Welcome to Expat.com!

Kindly note that your thread is now on the Tenerife Forum so as to help you get better visibility and response.

I also invite you to participate on the other threads on the forum, help as much expats as possible, that's the best way to make friends ;)

Regards
Kenjee

Hello Danamali,
I will be glad to meet you in Tenerife !
Which part of island do you live ?
I living there 6 months, working with tourism, real estate.

Saludo
IVO

Hi Dutch lady,
Five years in uk enough!

Too tired to return to oz so looking for a not quiet as warm (but better than uk) place to go

We are getting old so though fit Heath care important

Sold house in uk have seen Tenerife for one day only so no judge

Can you spare the time to get in touch and educate us

Best area to live

Life style

Sadly French but no Spanish

Cheers

Mike

Hi All

I wish to move to Tenerife in 2016.  I am a pharmacist and playwright.  Los Christianos really appeals to me.  If possible I would like to do further study in the university in La Laguna.

I love walking, theatre  n meeting new people.

Luv

Angie

Hi my name is john   I will arrive from London in November,  and I look forward to meet a new friend.   Do you known of a flat to rent ,?

Yes I would like to  meet a news friends. Were in Tenerife do you live?   I will be arriving by November but I don't know where would be the place to live or find a flat.. is there any oprtunity to get a jobs?

Hi, my name is john from London,  I will arriving  in Tenerife by  November .  Can you  help  to let me known where would be the place to look for flat .