South Africans in Jeddah

Although reading through all the posts here it might be dangerous to walk around with my pink Bulls jersey on.

Enjoy the braai back home.
Ek is sommer jaloers

If you are pretty you are in trouble
Lol...lol...lol
Rather stick to the traditional blue.

There is a new facebook page called Suid Afrikaners in Saudi Arabia....
You are all welcome to join...and we can speak Afrikaans

Hierdie "thread", soos dit vir my lyk, is vir Suid-Afrikaners
So praat net wat julle wil.

Aurelie, it is unlikely that South Africans will be spreading corruption, lies or anything subversive on a forum such as this, so please relax and let them speak their own language to each other. it is a thread started by South Africans, for South Africans, and no one else should really worry about it???

Heidi007, could you please post in English only ? We are on an english-speaking forum

Thanks

i am a south african male looking for a job in jeddah, i have vast experience with cars, buying and selling as well as servicing. can someone please help me. thank you

Hi Renee,

I am not a southafrican but spent almost 6 years in Durban. Neverthe less in a country like Saudi meeting with people also does much better for lifestyle.

I have just moved back to jeddah & looking to network.

regs,
kart

Hi Ive Been here with My Family for almost there months and still havent bumped into One single South African I from JHB I reside in the Al Ruwas area opposite the barone computer Centre I gave a son of twelve and would like him To meet other DA children anyone out there pleaae make contact Amelia

Hello everyone, I hope to meet you too. Ek kom Kaap af.

Imraan from Durbs, any South African in the Eastern Province are welcome to hook up with me, been here a long long time

Hi there,

I will be flying to Riyadh the 20th of August. Also Afrikaans, please keep contact!!!

m