Who can teach me basic vietnamese?

I am looking for a serious Vietnamese teacher.

I would like to study Vietnamese from 28 July till 7 August 2014. Everyday 2 to 3 hours. Time we discuss.

Area: Pham Ngu Lao.

Please tell me your fee.

Thanks

Contact me if you want to give a try: [email protected]

You can check in the "Classifieds" section > Classes> Language classes.

Hi, If you havent found anyone yet, I have a friend who is very good and resonably priced. PM me if you would like her details.
Regards
Paul

I am quite free at the moment so I think I help u with Basic Vietnamese if u still need one lol.

HI there,
we are a group of experienced Vietnamese teachers. the fee is about 7usd/ hour. you can learn 1 or 1:30hour/ day. if you are interested in, please contact me so that i can arrange a meeting with you to tell you about our teaching method and can give you a trial lesson before you register for a course.
if you have any questions, feel free to contact me
Thanks and have a great day!
Huyen

I need one Vietnamese teacher teach me basic Vietnamese. You can pm me how to contact each other?

Best is you come language school for study. All people who help you free,just have their reason. In my life,I realised everything which is free are almost bad. And if you go to school, its really study, and serious study...trust me

can you teach me english

yes. but I don't want to.

Hello all,

Everyone who is interested in taking or giving language lessons can check and/or post an ad in the directory > Education > Language institutions in Vietnam.

Hope this will help.

All the best,
Olivier
Expat.com Team

Thank you Olivier,

I must say that the commercial part of this, language institutions-link, drives the price up. So through this way I achieved to get a good response.

Hope you don't mind.

Thanks,
jan

Hi there,
I would like to help foreigners who living here want to know Vietnamese. If you would like to learn seriously, i can help you. Contact me through my phone number 0902924954.

Regards,
Kim.

Hello can you please give me the address for the nite school in district 5 plz.