Last employer black listed

Hi,

My father work 1year as a house cook for a royal family and He came back on dec 2013. And now he is in India. After applying new job the owner said, the visa was rejected, because the last employer black listed him. We are very shocked after hearing this.

What we can do in that case? We are from a middle family and looking a job in Bahrain.

Please advise.

Do you know the reasons why his past employer black listed him? If you are sure that his ex-employer's judgement was not fair, then you can try talking to lmra and see if there is anything they can do.

We dont know the reason when he left the job, they give him proper salary and return tickets. But we didnt a single clue that whey they did this, Is this for 1yr or forever?

We are worrying, because we have two good offers, but we cant do anything, we dont know procedure.From where we can know eject point? we are in India.

Please advise

Usually employers black list employees if they have had a problem. Are you sure there was no problem between him and his employers? Did your father not return back to work after the agreed leave/holiday period? And did the new job have anything to do with the black listing?

Either way, I believe the black list is a long standing thing and it will be unlikely you could have it overturned. It is worth trying, however. Send a message to the LMRA and see if they can help.

We had a serious problem here in India. he discuss the things with the Manager. Little confuse might be there. But when he leave everything she gave him, i mean salary and return ticket. She didnt even alert that she is going to do this.

Hi All,

We contact our previous owner, he told us to get the No Objection Certification from previous
employer (Shaika Khalifa) and check with LMRA whether that is enough for them to remove the
blacklist.
Previous manger ready to give us a no objection letter to work with new one.

Is this enough? Please suggest.

Generally "Managers" have little or no say in matters such as this. The employers word is final.

You could try to get the no objection letter and see if it would work.