Salary doubts - Is 3000Aed without accom and food a good deal?

I am new to Dubai, an engg graduate. I got a job for 3000AED without accommodation and food. Is it enough to cover up my daily life routine? And is this salary correct for a fresher? I finished engineering last year and have a year of experience in marketing. Now I work for a telecommunications firm here. Please help me with these details.

engg graduate 3000 aed without food and accomodation . forget the job even non technical and workers get this salary with accomodation..

Where can I look for a job?

i just got a job in dubai for 3000aed with accomodation and a car inclusive(the car,pending on when i pass the driving test). is this job wothr taking up?

who will bear the driving test cost...

Can anyone help in getting a job

Hi Patric,

Are you already in UAE or you are in India?

Uae

Why Riaz?

good question riaz..

riaz and Sourav.. you both kept asking questions but didnt show any signs of helping out.
and Mr. Riaz i clearly mentioned i'm working in dubai!
if possible do offer me some help

Why should we help we are not obligated..do not blame or be sarcastic as if we are bound to help. Riaz question was right that if you are already in Dubai why should  you ask for cost of living since you are aware of day to day expenses....and further i am not interested to answer any of foolish queries...

My daily expenses are not a problem here, I just wanted to know if the salary was correct for my educational background. I have no problems with cost of living here. Since I'm a new person here I will obviously have doubts. That's it.
This thread was posted to ask for help and nothing else. Mr. Sourav, I have to be straight forward, you are selfish and mean. And now that I have said it, I wouldn't mind even if I don't get any help from you.
And yes I should thank Mr. Riaz, he's been helping me a lot :)

patric you have used adjectives like mean and selfish that shows your immaturity and lack of english knowledge. For your information these words are used for a person whom you know for quite some time not on basis of some comments. As far as your enquiry is concerned refer my previous answer 3000 is not good for engg. graduate even if he is fresh....

I know I'm not mature. I'm learning to change myself. And please remember this, "first impression is the best".
This is not an English class, I can only speak what I know.I'm not perfect. Thanks for the corrections Mr Shakespeare :P

3000 for a graduate is not enough especially without accommodation and conveyance. Accommodation is very expensive especially  in Dubai.

Yes.
But I signed the deal since there was no openings during Ramadan.
I'll shift in a year

@ Mr sourav, acquisition of the driving licence is about the only thing i'll be paying for. The company is paying for my flight from nigeria,accomodation and a car,with 3000aed. Is it a worthwhile endeavour?

getting a licence in UAE is minimum AED 5000 and with that salary you can only save and start the licence process only after 3 months and another 3 months is the licence process so 6 months you will take to get a licence if passing is in 1 attempt. Are they paying for the visa.. Overall the job is in security . This is the trend for a beginer in UAE. You can bargain for licence expense. The salary is certainly less but thats what private security are paid ...