Hello All!

I came here to work. It's only more than a month since I've been here in Bahrain. This is really a beautiful country! People are friendly and accommodating, the places are lovely, so I feel at home and haven't felt "homesickness" so far. Thanks to the nice people of Bahrain, I found a new home! I look forward to participate in charity events here to spend my spare time with people who are in need.

Cheers!

Hi there Dinz Barral. Welcome to Bahrain.
You seemed to have liked the place fairly well and very quickly. Its true, Bahrain does have its good side.

Also thanks for expressing your willingness to participate in charity and social events. I am sure anyone interested will contact you. Best wishes and be blessed.

I note that you have started another topic about charities here: https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=387518

Good idea. We have not had this topic in a long time and its good you asked a separate question. Best wishes with what you decide to do.

Thank you so much, Farhaz! You're a lot of big help around here! May you be blessed abundantly! :D