Humanity

We  should  try  our  best  to  help  other  human being  as  per  our  capacity , as  first  we  all  human being, then ....

Humanity's greatest strength is its people.

Peace and Love to each other, bless!

HaileyinHongKong wrote:

Humanity's greatest strength is its people.

Humanity's greatest weakness is its people.

This is the "mobile phone" argument.

The best thing about a mobile phone is, you can be contacted at any time.
The worst thing about a mobile phone is, you can be contacted at any time.

Personally, I turn mine off when I want quiet, pity we can't turn the bad people off.

comrade12 wrote:

We  should  try  our  best  to  help  other  human being  as  per  our  capacity , as  first  we  all  human being, then ....

This is what really gets me about war and terrorism.

Groups/countries spend billions on destroying people they think hate them, but if they put all that cash into helping people, building schools, hospitals and libraries, no bugger would hate them.

They're really silly.

Have you noticed that, no matter where in the world it may be, the more WRONG a government is the more they have to resort to FORCE against their own citizens just to try and prove that they are RIGHT???

Gosh! Where in the world are we seeing just that right now? I wonder?  :/

Cheers,
James

wjwoodward wrote:

Have you noticed that, no matter where in the world it may be, the more WRONG a government is the more they have to resort to FORCE against their own citizens just to try and prove that they are RIGHT???

Cheers,
James

Force, spying, whatever - all the nasties are doing it.
Was Orwell and optimist?

mas fred wrote:

This is the "mobile phone" argument.

The best thing about a mobile phone is, you can be contacted at any time.
The worst thing about a mobile phone is, you can be contacted at any time.

There's a very old fable - the one about a tongue being the best and worst thing in the world - that predates cell phones, as they are properly called, by a few thousand years.

wjwoodward wrote:

Off the top of my head, I can think of a few dozen places.

Share your expat experience and get in touch with other members

OR