Anyone knows the main contact number of Post office in Amman?

Good Day to all members. I just need help if anyone knows the main contact number of post office in Amman that recieves the package from Philippines. I checked the tracking number of the package that my friend send here online and it is written there that it is already here in jordan since July 15 that was recieved by one of post office staff however I didnt recieve it yet here in Deadsea. Please I need help because I need it badly for my medication for my pimples :( Hoping for your help guys.

Hello,
If you have you phone number on this package they will call,
Just stay tuned,
Thnx dear

Aha,
Now I noticed that you had notification from post office that the package is in Amman,
You should now go to the post office and take it,

You have to pick it up by yourself. Do you have a postbox somewhere? In this is the case, you had to receive a notification. If you don't have a postbox you go to the main post office in Down town and take your track number and passport with you. In your presence they open the box to see what is inside and maybe you have to pay some taxes, but this depends on the weight and the content of the package.
Maybe you have to pay a "fee" for keeping your package in storage, if you don't pick it up after a certain of time, they do.

A tip: if you don't have a postbox and you want in the future receiver more packages, let they (the people who want to send something to you) write  your number on the package so they can call you when its arrived.

Hi...I don't have any notification from them at all, I just checked it online on the track and trace of parcels. Anyway, thanks a lot

Hi...yup I do have a P.O Box because I am working in a hotel here in Deadsea. Anyway, thanks a lot.