Whay they dont allow us here to have neutral opinion about islam

the moderater and the owner of this site removed my topic living in jordan as western women , i was verry shocked and desturbed to see  whay such normal topic was removed just because i spoken neutral and positive about islam,when you attack islam and the arabic cultur and spread lies it is ok for the moderater,then it is free speach or freedom of opinion but when you say how logic and nice is islam as western women then it is not allowed, you need here like most of the media around us you need just to attack islam and write how bad is the muslim men to accept you , i was attacked from many members in this site (western wemen) living in jordan just for saying that muslim women have great positition and arabic men are not such bad as many claiming ,they threat me directly and undirectly  to block my account but i of course wasnt scare of such stepp and what amaizing me is some of the owners or moderaters living in qatar,they living between us and having thier own agenda,i know i will be blocked as soon as my topic is published but this will not stop me of uncovering the truth of this mesteriouse masonic site to evry one,arabs and muslims or neutral pepole who bilieve in freedom of speach should block this site

Maybe yes and maybe no

Talking about religion, just like politics, is never neutral and therefor forbidden to talk about on this blog.
If you want to talk about these subjects there are many other forums where you can go to.

@ Primadonna +1

This is an Expat.com, not a religious website.  I too am a "western woman living in Jordan", I am also Muslim (Al humdulilah). I am on here to discuss issues regarding living in a foreign country, sometimes religion is mentioned (we are in an Islamic country), but only in regard to how it may affect life here.

Hi,
Many expats here  wondering about Islam in Jordan, as many expats wondering about another life style,
Bcz talking about Islam is not like talking about politics or something else it's life style,
So must share how Muslims live in Jordan,
And how  Islam and Muslims live here.. What we like, what we dislike, and must respect this blog as any blog

SherriO wrote:

This is an Expat.com, not a religious website.  I too am a "western woman living in Jordan", I am also Muslim (Al humdulilah). I am on here to discuss issues regarding living in a foreign country, sometimes religion is mentioned (we are in an Islamic country), but only in regard to how it may affect life here.

Thankyou so much for summing up the real purpose of Expat-blog in such an eloquent manner.

Primadonna is absolutely correct, we do not discuss political or religious issues since they are never neutral and they develope into heated debates and flared tempers.

This is very different than asking simple questions about how certain aspects of religious practices might affect the lives of expats, such as rules surrounding how one dresses, what can or cannot be done on certain religious holidays, etc. These simple questions have always been permitted. Religious or political statements however are an entirely different story.

Hi everybody,

Everything has been said here, we are therefore closing this topic !

Thank you,

Priscilla

(Topic closed )

Closed