Whats The Craziest Thing Ever Happened To You In Thailand?

Could be when you traveled around, or just any day walking on the streets of Thailand(Crazy, Mad Fun) Anything Goes. :D:one:dumbom::huh::cool::idontagree:

Many actually, here is one, It was many years ago, I was with one of good friends eating a late dinner on a side walk near khaosan road, Bangkok, my car was parked nearby and in my full view, then suddenly two heavily drunk groups start fighting as the fight get intense they start throwing chairs, glasses and bottles, while we were trying to save ourselves I heard a smashing sound and the head light of my car was badly damaged, I rushed towards it but the soda bottles were flying in every direction and then my friend was hit by a flying cocacola, we really found ourselves into the rumble till the police arrived, people were arrested, we have to follow them to the police station to claim the damage. It took four hours till the fighting groups agreed to pay for what they have done to my car.

Just some ladyboys kicking the ass of a drunk westerner, was totally worth watching it ! and he actually deserved it !
This happened in Patong, Phuket. Never piss a ladyboy off, you ll regret it forever

dude
so many things

Hello Anitaevanger  :cheers:

Maybe you could at least tell us one? :D

Regards
Kenjee