Frenchie sur Bangkok

Bonjour/Hello!

We are a French couple 23-26 years olds
We living in Bangkok for few weeks now and we would like to make new friends!
We have 1 child and 1 chiwuawua

a bientot!
Alex

Hi Alex!

Welcome to Expat.com ;)

Armand

bonjour :D

how're you two? I hope you and you wife enjoy the life in Thailand !
I'm a local and live in bangkok.
If you need some help ,please ask !
cheers

beaw

Salut les frenchy,

Je vais a mon retour venir gonfler le nombre de représentants français sur Bangkok !!
J'arrive le 8 mai, je viens y retrouver ma copine (thai) que je connais depuis plusieurs années ...

Ca me ferait plaisir de connaitre d'autres français la bas !!

Hésitez pas, si vous avez envie d'aller boire un verre ;)

Hello dublyon -> As this is an English Speaking forum, could you please write in english so that other members can understand? :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi, we are a French/Norwegian couple, moving to bangkok this year.. Dont have any dates yet, but my boyfriend got a job offer and I will follow him:) would be nice to meet other people there, so let me know if you are staying for a while! :)

Elisabeth (we both speak french and english) :)

welcome to eapat

how long did you stay here

Just arrived in BKK, I am french, but lived in Canada and Slovakia before to come here. Would be a pleasure to meet some new people and also to speak about business :)

Hope you enjoy here and to know some of you soon

Anthony

hello

can you teach french like tutor?

Hi chompoo2014 > This is an old topic. I would invite you to post an advert in the language classes in Bangkok section.

moi oui je peux dispenser lescours en fraincais

hope you Enjoy here :)

koko same michel wrote:

moi oui je peux dispenser lescours en fraincais

Welcome to the forum

As this is an Anglophone forum could you please post in ENGLISH so that others can understand.
Perhaps introduce yourself to the forum as well with a little information about yourself.