E-cigarettes

Hi Barucan,

I sent u email. We have great stuff here. If somebody is a newby in evaporing should inform before buying anything. There r some info on ecowboy dot hu
Bb

@ ToPir: Still looking? Try:

E-cigarette shop
78 Duy Tan, Ward 15
Quan Phu Nhuan, TP HCM

WWW: < http://caithuoc.vn/Sanpham-thuoc-la-die … oll-45.htm >

I checked it.
If this is the main product, is not the best for this market.
Specially if you have to change the atomizer separately.
This joycare or what is not the best solution here.
cheers,
y

(Moderated: no free ads pls)

(Moderated)

Hi ToPir, I am in hcm city currently and have been here for the pass 4 yrs.  I started the bad of smoking here from whatever lame excuses i had ex.cheap, socially exceptable, stress, boredom etc... I bought one of those eCig in canada way back but never really used it. On the back of my mind i knew i had to quit but i quit quitting really.  But Up until 6 months ago, i bought my first eGO kit and guess what, i quit smoking from day one.  I was so impressed with it i started supplying the eCigs and eLiquids recently.  So to make the story short, i got what you need. lol.   visit my fb.
facebook.com/vapingvietnam or call me when you are in vietnam 0913911223, for admin, if i have broken any rules inadvertently, please delete my post asap...thank you, Cameron

Where can i buy e cigarrette in vietnam.In ho chi minh city ?

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi,
U also can buy ecig in d 7th district, Ruby Soho Bar.
Check the different models (from d other user) here: ecowboy.hu.
U get d best price in case of emailing me or 0123 654 6130; if u r a newby u may need some advices, too.
Cheers,
Y

Is this address still available for e cigs.will be in Saigon 18 th July ,travelling Vietnam and my e cig has died .Thanks

yes, you can go to the Rubi Soho.
Cheers

Hi! My husbands friend sell the liquid here in thao dien. He comes to our place

Hi! Let me know if you are still looking for e-cig. I can give u the number of the guy who delivers at our place.

no worries.  if you will be in Ho Chi Minh City area just send your message to this forum again and we will respond to you right away.  I know 2 friends that have the ecig liquid and the electronic units.

-bert

do you remember what brand e-liquid they sell here for 90k? are they named either "liquia" or "buds" by any chance?

Yes both of those you mentioned at 90 to 100k per bottle.

Barucan wrote:

Yes both of those you mentioned at 90 to 100k per bottle.

thanks for the response, i looked at their website..do you know if they sell any liquids made in the US? i know they will be more expensive since i'm using a MOD and these china made liquid gives me a headache and tastes absolutely horrible. I usually go to a place on TRAN HUY LIEU in PHU NHUAN district which sells for 400k for a 15ml bottle and it only lasts me about 2 days :(

The Liqua citrus and Bud apple are ok, no headaches for me

Barucan wrote:

The Liqua citrus and Bud apple are ok, no headaches for me

thanks, i guess i will give these two brands another try tomorrow and see how it goes.

Hi,
that liquid may contain more propelyne glycol or only that. Try other one which is mixed with vegetable glycerin. Less vape but tastes good.
Some ppl can have some side effect on the propylen glycol, but it is rare.
cheers,
A

hello,  the girl selling eciga in Tran Huy Lieu, she is my customer before. I sell e-ciga too  :D . I think maybe Your headaches are caused by PG ( probylen glycol ). because a few people are allergic to PG. In VN the oil often is mixed with ratio PG : VG is 7:3 or 6:4. You need mix more VG (vegetable glycerin) in your oil is good for you  :)  good luck

5giay.vn/dien-tu-dien-lanh-gia-dung/7292079-electric-cigarette-thuoc-la-dien-tu.html

Hi. You can come to Mciga shop in Bui Vien St or Tran Huy Lieu St. They have 2 store sale e-cigs. I just buy 1 kit and e-juice. All the juices are "made in USA", i love it and vaping all day!!!

Add1: 35/4 Bui Vien St, Dist 1  or add2: 205 Tran Huy Lieu St, Phu Nhuan Dist
Good luck!!

My husband Gary also using e-cigarettes, he order them online and stock up 6 months supply, we pack them up and bring them to Vietnam . We live 6 months in Vietnam and 6 month in US. We could help bring you some if you live anywhere near Saigon.
Beti Huynh-Knode

Hi, u also can go to Ruby Soho Bar in district 7. They sell good quality EGO standards.

Hi Ymel! In Ruby Soho Bar, do they sale e-juice? And do you know what brands of e-juice in there? I'm looking for the cinnamon flavor mixed

I donnow the brand, if you are in a hurry they still have cinnamon VG - PG mixed.

http://hoovape.com/image/cache/data/products/vaporizers/itaste-mvp-2-0-energy-line-by-innokin/itaste-mvp-2-0-energy-line-by-innokin-1-258x245.jpg

Do u know the Itaste MVP second edition? That s a great one! You can setup the taste by changing the voltage level, and the battery is extremily strong. And the screw size is 510 so u can use it with the heads for EGO.

unei_nguyen wrote:

Well, I know u are acting healthily, but u just don't think healthy!!  Let me put it like this. You know Buddhism requires its believer to be vegetarians since it is cruel to eat animals. However, instead of eating boiled and stirred vegetables, some of them make vegetables and beans into dishes which look exactly like meat, and taste even better!! what is the point of doing that? U believe it is better not to eat meat, but u show that u love meat because u r eating vegetables which resemble meat!!

But I do actually love vegetables made in meat way!! It tastes EXTREMELY good!! I guess u r just in the same condition!! :P I am just talking as if I am, u know, "dangerous"!! =)) So never mind!! :P

You dont make food look like a chair or a table so you can sit and chew it.
People make food that they are accustomed to. When you are young and you east burger. You want to stop eating meat, but sill like burger, so you change the content inside the burger NOT MEAT. In that way you still enjoy the burger and salad and the content look like when you are accustomed to. -:))
You dont make a burger look like a chair, so you can chew the burger, hehe

Hi,

I am currently in Nha Trang and I have been having the same problem in regards to refilling my E-cig. I stumbled across a local last night who was using the one. I stopped and asked him about the refills but he did not speak much English but...although he did not say much, or understood what I was saying until I made the hand gestures of refilling his own he scurried into the back to look. He came back with a smile on his face but unfortunately he had none left to sell and instead pointed me down the road with an assuring look that said "you'll find it down that way." So, in regards to your question about refills. Yes! yes you can get the juice

The flavor we get from the Duy Tan shop in Phu Nhuan is Hangsen and there is a website on the bottle: www.hkhangsen.com

Banana is soooo good!

Hi All! How much do these E-CIGs cost now? I am planning to try and buy one. Thanks.

We have referred about 8 people to the shop at 78 Duy Tan, Phu Nhuan District, and the price is about 1.5million VND for a starter ecig. It comes with a wall charger and I think a few different mouth pieces. Everyone we know who has bought one says they are great! They all are non-smokers now! It's pretty awesome to go out with all our friends and now, almost everyone in the group is vaping and not smoking!

Thanks. I'll make sure to drop by there to check and get one.  :top:

Roughly how much are bottles of juice going for at the moment?

another site for you to check from e-cigarette to many kind of juice tastes: http://dangcap9x.com/chuyen-muc-88.html

I think 1m500 is quite expensive.

Dejavu.dot wrote:

I think 1m500 is quite expensive.

Yeah that's for the vaporizer/ accessories. I got mine in Montana and it was about the same price. In any other country, you'd be saving money by using one of these instead of smoking, but cigs are about $1 a pack here. But, in the long run, I believe it's saving my life...so compared to that, it ain't so bad! :)

[Moderated: No free ad]

Hello ToPir

If you need an vapor shop in HoChiMinh city - VietNam so i recommend you pay a visit to Mciga Vapor shop.

They are the most professional vapor shop in HoChiMinh city that I know.

They're  very kind and very friendly. Their e-liquid was imported for USA so you can sastify and no need to worry about the e-liquid quality.

Their website: mciga.net/
Their only shop: vatgia.com/thuocladientumciga
Their facebook: https://www.facebook.com/meo.moon.75?fref=ts
Their address: Showroom: 205 Trần Huy Liệu, Phường 8, Quận Phú Nhuận, TP.HCM

Chi nhánh 2/Branch: 35/4 BÙI VIỆN, QUẬN 1, TPHCM

There is already evidence those e-cigarettes (vaping) might be really bad for you:

http://gizmodo.com/why-e-cigarettes-mig … 7947522014

Right! I read this some weeks ago!