Who's coming to Beijing from UK?

I'd be really interested to speak to anyone moving to or coming to stay in Beijing from the UK in the next couple of months. I am doing some research for my final project at University.

There are some expats meetings that are held weekly in some different places like sanlitun and wodaokuo.
Let me know if u r interested in joining then I'll send u more details.
And good luck with ur project :)

Hello britt_pearce

You can place an advert in our section Looking for testimonies in Beijing so as to better spread the word and make interested parties revert back to you.

Regards
Kenjee

Hello, I'm living in beijing at the moment and would really love some more information on the weekly meets. I've just moved here from Manchester, UK and finding it a bit tough to settle at the moment so hopefully meeting new people will help.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Edie hi,

We meet on Tuesdays, any Tuesday, every Tuesday.

An exciting and vibrant mix of people, ages and backgrounds. All welcome

Dear Britt,

I travel in and out of Beijing from Singapore, if you wish to find out some facts which I know, I could share with you.

regards,
Edward Huang

Edie_shem wrote:

Hello, I'm living in beijing at the moment and would really love some more information on the weekly meets. I've just moved here from Manchester, UK and finding it a bit tough to settle at the moment so hopefully meeting new people will help.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Edie hi

this Tuesday (5 August 2014) we are at the World of Suzie Wong. That the name of the place. It's Chaoyang Park West Gate No.1 (near to the Annie's Italian Restaurant and Jenny Wang Supermarket.  The nearest subway is Tuanjiehu (Line 10) and its a bit of a walk (maybe 15 mins) from the station.

Here's a map link to the venue I will be there from about 6:30pm but we officially meet at 7:30pm.

Expecting 30 - 40 people.

I'll be in Beijing next week and then again from the end of Sep.
I am free to meet at most times and I'd be pleased to hear more about
the details of your research.
thanks
S

Hi, My friend moved China from UK 13 years ago.. What kinda research u doing?