Filipino Community in HCM, Vietnam

Hi ,I have been visiting HCM twice and  will be regular visitor in the coming months so  i want to meet or just even chat on the net some Filipinos while i am around in the  city or nearby place. Masarap may kausap na magka intindihan kayo.

I hope to find some friends here in this forum.

Hi benspm1,

Welcome to Expat.com!

Your topic is now on the Ho Chi Minh City forum.

You can also have a look at the Ho Chi Minh City social network

ps: please note that you should write only in English in the English speaking forum so that everyone can understand and help you. Thank you

heloo po...im mark filipino ,now living in hcmc, nagtratrabaho ko dito hcmc sana makapag meet po tayo, marami filipino in my place.
ingat po see u soon

I would like to joint Philippine group here in Saigon.(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls)

Ted

Ok sure. See you soon. Masaya yan marami kayo jan.

we are Filipinos too. my family's been here in HCM since October. hoping to meet fellow Filipinos here too. Pls.let me know if there's some planned meet up of Pinoys.My family will be willing to join. we live in district 12.

There are lots of Filipinos in district 7

markphilippines wrote:

heloo po...im mark filipino ,now living in hcmc, nagtratrabaho ko dito hcmc sana makapag meet po tayo, marami filipino in my place.
ingat po see u soon

@ markphilippines > Can you post in english on this english speaking forum so that everybody going through this topic can understand please?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

hello po sana po may ma meet ako mga kababayan dito po sa Saigon,nakaka homesick walang makausap na pinoy

darlyn79 wrote:

hello po sana po may ma meet ako mga kababayan dito po sa Saigon,nakaka homesick walang makausap na pinoy

:huh:

Hi and welcome to Expat.com!

As reminded, please post in English for everyone to understand.

We can use Filipino in pm though.  :D

Hi to my kababayan, there are a lot of Filipinos here in Dist. 7 but I've heard also in Dist. 3. Its good that we can come up with a possible meet ups. Thanks

Hi to all pinoy's (mga kababayan) Im from district 2 Thao Dien HCMC, been here for a month already.... would love to meet some other pinoys here in HCMC, please let me know if theres some planned meet up for Pinoy's, I and my husband will be willing to join... Thanks

myleneprincess wrote:

Hi to all pinoy's (mga kababayan) Im from district 2 Thao Dien HCMC, been here for a month already.... would love to meet some other pinoys here in HCMC, please let me know if theres some planned meet up for Pinoy's, I and my husband will be willing to join... Thanks

HI! Welcome to HCM and Expat.com!!!

Hi everyone, does anyone knows  how to get a longer visa period here in HCMC? coz my mom will be visiting us here in October (coz Im giving birth on the first week of November here in HCMC) and she's from the Philippines and I want her to stay here for about 3 months or even longer..... please let me know if u have any idea's on how are we going to apply for it...

How are you mga kabayan?
Anyone po need xe om or motorcycle service just pm me while I'm waiting for my job application. Im here at district 2 thao dien, service going to d1,d3 vice versa.
Also who need visa for 3 mos. Just pm me po.
Thank you po.

hi all,

is there anyone still here, are there any upcoming events for Filipino community, I would like to join, kindly message me and inform me, so that i will be notify. looking forward to meet my "kababayan"

thanks/Patrick

Hello Kababayans,
Would like also to meet new friends, I've been here for over 8 years. Would be happy to meet new people. I live in District 2 Thao Dien. To those who are new, I would like to welcome you all here. We have a big group of Filipino community here, we do also have a church community as JIL Vietnam. Every Sunday, church community service and our Thursday and Wednesday Group Bible Study, both Phu My Hung District 7 and An Phu District 2. Everyone is welcome to join, its soo good to be with brothers and sisters in Christ. You can contact me anytime @ 0126 977 9847.

Hi pippsmouschieluva,

You're also living in Thao Dien? Coz I and my husband (a CZech guy) also lives here (in An Phu Compound) for over a month now, would love to meet my fellow kababayans here in Vietnam as well,  I'm usually at home and hope to get to know/ meet some filipinos here :)

Have a nice day

Hi guys...

Pippsmouschieluva I know her, we meet almost every here in Thao dien...hello ate Mary Ann, whats new? Heheheh ,I want to meet more filiopinos around hcmc... Nakakamiss kc

Hi!! We are looking for filipino models, senior, from 50years old and older, please inbox me in case you are interested in working with us, my email [email protected]

Hi Mark,

You're also living in D2? Which area in Thao Dien do u live? Sometimes when I'm walking around the village (where we live) I'm seeing some pinoy's talking tagalog same as when Im at the supermarket of An Phu but I'm quite shy to talk to them :))

Hello po, yeah I live just around Quoc Huong Thao Dien. Not far from An Phu Supermarket. Maybe we can meet up some time. I am usually free on Sundays. Pls give me a call. Regards, Mary Ann as pippsmouschieluva

Hi, its easy to get a visa here. As soon as your mom arrive, she will be having a 21 days temporary visit visa or tourist visa. Then, before it would expire just extend the visa for another 3 months. A lot of visa agents in town or do contact me directly for assistance. Visa price would be depends on multiple or single entry visa. Its your choice. Regards, Pippsmouschieluva

Hello, still the same... Come and join us, marami kami pag Sundays. Just give me a call Para ma meet mo maraming Pinoy.

Can I join you guys! sama naman ako!

visit district 2 we meet up...para marami ka mkilala pinoy here

contact nyo ko set tau date para get togethere pinoy 01229958508

I work there in D2! Been to An Phu and Tama River in Thao Dien I think, I go there everyday except weekends. I'm in D7 My Khang. If something's up just give me a ring!!! 0932 608 538-mobi, 63 915 824 9469-globe, harhar.oliva-skype

Any Filipino near Dist 10. Im new in HCMC. Its very lonely and sad to be alone specially for this unfamiliar country. I am also looking for place to stay.

Thanks.

[ Moderated : Expat.com is not a dating site! ]

Hi! Would love to meet up other pinoys too! Just moved here to HCMC from the phils last week. I live in D3. :)

Hi. I would like to meet some filipinos also. Im just new here in hcmc.

Do you guys have whatsapp, viber or wechat? So maybe we can have a group chat thread and maybe easier to set up a meet :)

Hello po! plan ko po mag move jan sa Vietnam from dubai po.. madali lang po ba makahanap ng work jan? and if there's any filipino living in d2 po kasi jan ko po balak mag stay. and i'm looking for 1 room also..sana may maka bonding ako once i get there by january.
thanks and god bless us all..

(Moderated: no free ads on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

scarlett2014 wrote:

Hello po! plan ko po mag move jan sa Vietnam from dubai po.. madali lang po ba makahanap ng work jan? and if there's any filipino living in d2 po kasi jan ko po balak mag stay. and i'm looking for 1 room also..sana may maka bonding ako once i get there by january.

ENGLISH please........

scarlett2014 wrote:

Hi! Welcome to Expat.com and hope to see you in Vietnam soon. You may also want to post or browse here to look for a place to stay.

And also, please be reminded to post in English for everyone to understand.  ;)

who"s from district 2 here? san b pede mag laro basketball dito?  im from anh phu quan 2.

Hey everyone! I'm planning to move there in Vietnam. I'm currently n Dubai now. I just wanna know if its easy to get a job there. And I'm looking for a 1 bedroom in district 2.. Looking for a new friends to hang out once a get there...
Thanks... ☺☺