Is 1200 USD alongwith OT a good package in Seychelles?

I have been offered a job in Seychelles but still have not taken a final decision due to the expat cost of living issues.I have been offered around 1200 USD alongwith OT. is it fine for an expat working here in seychelles..please do let me know as it will be helpful for me..What will be the exchange rate for USD to INR...

thanks
Avishek

xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?Amount=1200&From=USD&To=SCR

Please find linked a converter above. 1200 usd is more than a returning graduate starts off with. It will all depend on you lifestyle.

Hi Avishek,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

In order to give you some answers to your questions, i will first of all advise you to go through the topics available on the Cost of living in the Seychelles section please.

I would especially recommend you to see these two discussions :

- What is good Salary in Seychelles
- Cost of living in Seychelles

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi, if your accommodation is arranged and paid by your employer which is normally the case for all the expats, 1200USD is good to start with. If you are alone and cook yourself your month expenditure would be say 400-500USD depending upon you lifestyle.
Seychelles is nice place and people here are lovely and enjoy their life to fullest unlike other countries.
So if your offer is still open for job check for accommodation, air ticket , OT , other allowance from employer and grab the deal.

I'm ready to work

It's a good offer that is worth accepting. If I were you, I would accept the offer immediately. I wish you good luck!