What are some popular things people try to buy from the US?

Hello there My name is Tai Im from Wisconsin in the states.I am interested in buying shipping and selling things to other countries. I would like to know what are some popular things people try to buy from the US?

Hi Tai,

What do you have to buy or sell? That will determine the type of product you can buy or sell.

Nattyo

I think the most popular are shoes, clothes ,bags...... If they are affordable ....

Hi Nattyo

I am david well I am based at burundi bujumbura and will arrive in lagos soon I am into medical bussiness and want a bigger market fpr my bussiness and I am also looking at some other product which I can deal in wat can be the best as per your opinion.

Have been on google for most of the times it shows me many things but I want to really know a product with a minimal investment and gud returns.

awaiting ur reply.

cheers
David

Hello David,
You made mention that you are from Burundi and are dealing on medical products!. And you are or will be arriving in Lagos soon, what are your aim of coming down to Nigeria? Do you intend to settle down in Nigeria and do business in Nigeria? Either way if you are intending to do business in Nigeria, try and ensure you do a good research before importing any product into Nigeria as most of the products in Nigeria are controlled products especially within the medical lines unlike in Burundi where one could import anything from anywhere and sell at their pace. And some non-consuming products are in some cases controlled by the Nigerian Standard Organization.
So it's vital you make a good research before engaging on any product to avoid loss of capital in a foreign land.
In our lines of business safety and security products, there are huge potential especially now considering the state of the nation. So you could think of getting yourself into it;.
DGSS

Hey thanks dgss

wel pls can I request you for your full name.

secondly thanks for your info I am coming thereto do bussiness but wen u say safety and security products can you please be specific on what items are you refering to.

Your inputs will be highly appreciated more over if I can get your connect than I wil be grateful.

thanks
David

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

Hi Mr. dgssc

sorry I dont know ur name but I sincerely thank u for reverting back to my post.

secondly I understand u cannot put things on net u r ryt but neways I just wanted to know wat kind of specific products since there can be many things which are relayed to this product since as far as I know people in nigeria are more fond of perfumes watches clothes and mobiles this is the one which is new to me so that was the reason I replied u back with the product specification.

I must say your company has a big base really.

well I am trying to visit nigeria soon for bussiness purpose as said previously so in case if I got to meet u there I will be grateful as once I was in to facility mgmt company in india and have been handling projects like mumbai airport and refineries.

neways thanks for your reply again Mr DGSS.

warm regds
David

may be in case I get an opportunit