Can someone help me in english grammar?

im having a big problem in english grammar, can someone help me in grammar excercise?
thanks so much

Best person that could help you with english grammar... would be...

Viet Teacher  :dumbom:

Did you mean some Vietnamese Teacher who teach English or someone in the same username in this forum? :)

sbonilla75 wrote:

Best person that could help you with english grammar... would be...
Viet Teacher  :dumbom:

Nguyengiang!
Vietnamese English Teacher is the best option for you now  :)

Yeah Vietnamese teachers seem to know their grammar better than those born and raised exclusively in English speaking countries. I know my schooling didn't go into great details on grammar.

"Yeah Vietnamese teachers seem to know their grammar better than those born and raised exclusively in English speaking countries. I know my schooling didn't go into great details on grammar".
            thanks so much for your advice

Well my advice is what is the point of having perfect grammar? Unless you intend to be an editor or English teacher. Vietnamese should be more focused on English comprehensions.

If you really want to work with your grammar. There's a book "English Grammar In Use" with many version. Very good and  detail analysing on each aspect. 

There is NO NEED to get the latest book. The oldest form, a green cover, is enough for your needs. If it's old and battered, no worry.

Strange, I know. Take it from a 7 years ex-editor, though.

I agree that you only need an Vietnamese teacher to teach English Grammar. But I have another problem, could anyone help me with my pronunciation, I'm trying to be a singer but my English pronunciation is not good enough :-(

Viet teachers are helpful to teach you English grammar but if you really want to master your writing skill, it's best to have a qualified native English teacher or editor.

That is true. However, it depends on which kind of dialect they want to speak. American Midwest voice is one thing, UK London voice is another, and Australian Sydney is another thing.

We leave aside the burring accents of southern US, or New Yorkers, or liberal brahmin East Coaster, for the US accent collection.

Or Corkney accent, or Cambridge one, or Scottish, or Ireland. Ireland accent is sing song, lovely but a stone cold biatch to listen and translate.

"If you really want to work with your grammar. There's a book "English Grammar In Use" with many version. Very good and  detail analysing on each aspect. 

There is NO NEED to get the latest book. The oldest form, a green cover, is enough for your needs. If it's old and battered, no worry.

Strange, I know. Take it from a 7 years ex-editor, though."
i got that books already but i dont know why after studying the books i still had so many mistake in grammar (speacially writting toppic) and verb-phrases. im trying to read over again and again .....im feeling disappoint about english grammar! even i speak english quite well and i do read book by english, newspaper. This is the reason i dont have enough confidence to take any english exam such as ielts...

I can help you with that :)

nguyengiang wrote:

"If you really want to work with your grammar. There's a book "English Grammar In Use" with many version. Very good and  detail analysing on each aspect. 

There is NO NEED to get the latest book. The oldest form, a green cover, is enough for your needs. If it's old and battered, no worry..

Search on DuckDuckGo.com using the search term >> "English Grammar In Use", torrent >>. Lots of source choices.

Hi, can you also help me for English my dear, I also want speak in good .

Anne I need help to improve my english, can u gv me ur skype ID so i could contact u?