More time in Vietnam

I am on vacation here in Vietnam .Hope to meet new and exciting friends here.

Hello benspm1

Kindly note that your thread is now on the Vietnam Forum, so as to help you get better interactions.

Could you please tell us more about yourself? Where do you come from?

Regards
Kenjee

Welcome to Saigon!
As Kenjee suggested, it would be great if you introduce yourself in the forum  :)
Hope you will enjoy your time in Vietnam!

benspm1 wrote:

I am on vacation here in Vietnam .Hope to meet new and exciting friends here.

Basing his location, he is a Fillipino. :lol: Let's play a guessing game. I guess he is a boy!

Dejavu.dot wrote:

Basing his location, he is a Fillipino. :lol: Let's play a guessing game. I guess he is a boy!

Hahaha yes you guess it right. I am a Filipino guy with expertise in medical diagnostic imaging equipments.

Do you plan to visit the North? Hanoi has a lot of hospitals and private medical facilities.

benspm1 wrote:

Hahaha yes you guess it right. I am a Filipino guy with expertise in medical diagnostic imaging equipments.

It is better for you to introduce yourself more so people will contact you. I see there is no one like playing this game.

Yes i am planning to go to Hanoi soon. We are planning to establish our business operation here in Vietnam. I will appreciate if you can refer me to someone in Hanoi who are connected to some hospitals. Thank you

Maybe as of now they have no time to play with your guesing game.
Do you know someone who could be an interpreter/translator?
How much is their rate per day?

benspm1 wrote:

Maybe as of now they have no time to play with your guesing game.
Do you know someone who could be an interpreter/translator?
How much is their rate per day?

You can make a post in job section. The fee is quiet cheap.. about 100-200 000d/day or even it can be free if you find a young one in Ha Noi.

Oh sorry. Sometimes I am too naughty. I like guessing games cos I like surprises.

Enjoy your time!