Screening Overseas Travelers.

Many overseas sex offenders travel to Vietnam to escape the  strict   rules  of their own country. Nice,but how does Vietnam protect their citizens and  their children from sexual offenders?  Some overseas offenders have aggervated sex crimes and have very sick minds. Strict  screenings  is a must, and Vietnam should  begin protection for their children as well!!

The parents need to be the ones to constantly monitor their kids

That is one thing I don't understand about a Communist country so hell bent on making life so difficult for Foreigners, yet they fail to screen convicted criminals when they enter the country. whenever I enter, or leave Aussie, I am made to sit on the naughty boys chair, while they check up to see if I've been behaving myself, all over a few drunk driving/disq convictions that are almost 30 YEARS old????
A registered sex offender shouldn't be able to even leave the country, ( maybe that is where the US is smarter, by letting their scum leave, hoping they won't return? ).
  Maybe I should post a few pedophile jokes for you bta87, ah no, can't do that can we, ( you would probably prefer pictures, and I don't do pictures anymore ).

Do something about this***When locals use the street as their private bathroom... they just take their tool out and urinate without any worries NO: rules and laws, dont  give a S**T if you have a bystanders in the area or 100 children in the area )

Indecent exposure is the deliberate exposure in public or in view of the general public by a person of a portion or portions of his or her body, in circumstances where the exposure is contrary to local moral or other standards of appropriate behavior

How many people you see go to jail for this?
Answer=0

sbonilla75 wrote:

Do something about this***When locals use the street as their private bathroom... they just take their tool out and urinate without any worries NO: rules and laws, dont  give a S**T if you have a bystanders in the area or 100 children in the area )

Indecent exposure is the deliberate exposure in public or in view of the general public by a person of a portion or portions of his or her body, in circumstances where the exposure is contrary to local moral or other standards of appropriate behavior

How many people you see go to jail for this?
Answer=0

The worst thing about this , when they crap near/on the beach, is that they are too bloody lazy to even cover it up, but it makes great ' perfume ' for dogs.

mikeymyke wrote:

Haha another comedian, you mean 95% of them, teach their kids to have no manners, or respect for anyone, ( except family , of course ). Unfortunately, tunnel vision, must be hereditary.

There is a rule that all we know but no one speaks up in the society: No one  cares of you but yourself. The government will not do anything till you do something against  community. How  can Vietnam beginprotecting  children when those poor family have this idea to earn money and being agreed by all of their relative because those people do the same thing? How can you answer then when they ask you if you will give them money monthly while their small children do not do this job?

I have heard that all  children who sells lucky tickets in Bui Vien street doing the job like cave if their sick expats have a need. What I can hope is that those children are wise enough to escape by themselves soon or later- a way that they can support their family and a better future.

Day care workers in the U.S. have to  do an extensive backround check. They are required to have   a  full F .B.I   investagation and provide a full set of their finger prints . This lengthy process is to protect daycare children from sex-offenders and other sick  people from entering the  Day Care. Wow,all this work is a must for protection,protection,and more protection!  Wake up Vietnam,screening all  overseas travelers is a must!

peterpipercorn wrote:

Day care workers in the U.S. have to  do an extensive backround check. They are required to have   a  full F .B.I   investagation and provide a full set of their finger prints . This lengthy process is to protect daycare children from sex-offenders and other sick  people from entering the  Day Care. Wow,all this work is a must for protection,protection,and more protection!  Wake up Vietnam,screening all  overseas travelers is a must!

I said the same thing in my home town.

"Investigate the workers and DNA check.Protect them from sick people."

In the end(in my home town),a Zimbabwean yoga instructor infected four women with HIV(certified). But he admits to sleeping with 28 women but only 4 came forward to confront the humiliation of court proceedings of sexual assualt and HIV infection.
That's media for you.

Even parent's from the U.S. cannot go on school field trips or  be volunteer drivers to their children's sport events or be involved in any school  activities. Each parent much have a complete back round check and can not have any past or present conviction. This is our "American apple pie,baseball and hotdog-- fun loving America" and yet,strict rules have even been applied to our American parents.

peterpipercorn wrote:

Even parent's from the U.S. cannot go on school field trips or  be volunteer drivers to their children's sport events or be involved in any school  activities. Each parent much have a complete back round check and can not have any past or present conviction. This is our "American apple pie,baseball and hotdog-- fun loving America" and yet,strict rules have even been applied to our American parents.

It's now 10.17PM in my home,sock puppet.
What are you looking for halfwit?
http://www.cjournal.info/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/SockPuppet.jpg

The interesting facts !   Go back to bed.!

peterpipercorn wrote:

Are you talking to me?

Do you have an opinion? Or do you just post random questions in hope of finding others IP?

jimbream wrote:
peterpipercorn wrote:

Are you talking to me?

Do you have an opinion? Or do you just post random questions in hope of finding others IP?

Meaning a 'resep' to determine where the poster is sending messages from.

please email me on this topic! I notice that you have 3star's on expat...I know that I can trust you. I will continue my conversation with you later. This message....is for Jimbream

peterpipercorn wrote:

Many overseas sex offenders travel to Vietnam to escape the  strict   rules  of their own country.

I think you are making a big generalisation here. Cambodia is more accommodating to paedophiles, and Thailand to a lesser degree.

Your unsubstantiated statement could act as a come-on for certain people, whether intended or not.

peterpipercorn wrote:

Nice,but how does Vietnam protect their citizens and  their children from sexual offenders?

The punishment for VNese child sex offenders can be quite strict. It often results in 20-30-40 year prison sentences and in the case of education officials - death.

One of the nice things about VN is that children can be children rather than scared young adults as is the case in North America.

I was in Plei Ku on business and this young child, possibly 6-8 years of age, was standing alone facing a 6-lane road she wished to cross. I was crossing, on my motorscooter, and rather than see her involved in an accident, I - on my machine - held her hand and walked her across the highway.

After I helped her across, I only then noticed that there were three adults about the street who watched me help her. She was in no risk of danger even if I had evil intent.

I wouldn't have done this in North America, I can imagine the cries of attempted child kidnapping going out.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/d … -1.1867055

peterpipercorn wrote:

Especially with many SE Asian countries being known as destinations for Pedophiles, and sex offenders. Maybe they are too busy trying to deal with their own deviates here?  It costs the Govt money to lock people up, ( no doubt a few $'s can made by paying Tea money to make some  complaints " disappear "? ), they should just let the families of the victims " deal " with it.

bluenz wrote:
mikeymyke wrote:

Haha another comedian, you mean 95% of them, teach their kids to have no manners, or respect for anyone, ( except family , of course ). Unfortunately, tunnel vision, must be hereditary.

so is ignorance :D:D

No seriously, kids who are in the 5-10 year old range, you expect them to fend for themselves?

peterpipercorn wrote:

Many overseas sex offenders travel to Vietnam to escape the  strict   rules  of their own country. Nice,but how does Vietnam protect their citizens and  their children from sexual offenders?  Some overseas offenders have aggervated sex crimes and have very sick minds. Strict  screenings  is a must, and Vietnam should  begin protection for their children as well!!

Absolutely correct with the necessity here Peter.

It's not all that difficult really. Brazil just enacted new regulations prior to the 2014 FIFA World Cup that barred entry to anyone who has been convicted of any sexual offense. The very first day the new regulation came into effect a US citizen with a conviction for a sexual offense against a minor child was detained at Rio de Janeiro's Galeão Airport and deported back to Miami, FLA. When he arrived in Miami he was immediately taken into custody for parole violations. Following that there were numerous other summary deportations for the same reason.

Immigrations officials in any country have the ability to access FBI, NCIC and Interpol databases instantly, so if it works here in Brazil it would certainly work in the Vietnam, it's just a matter of political will, something that is sadly lacking in many countries. Sadly, while many nations state publicly that they are against sexual exploitation of children, the politicians secretly allow it to happen because it increases tourism and is good for the economy. Sick, but true. I think that's why it took so long for Brazil to get off the dime and actually do something about the problem.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

peterpipercorn wrote:

please email me on this topic! I notice that you have 3star's on expat...I know that I can trust you. I will continue my conversation with you later. This message....is for Jimbream

Just PM me you dude. Don't play patsy games.

jimbream wrote:
peterpipercorn wrote:

Just PM me you dude. Don't play patsy games.

Any foreigner walking around is under some stares, mostly covert. Reasons can be quite varied: foreigner is news, feeling bored, and food for gossips... If one walk into a hotel with a Viet child, the gossip network go to high drive, and the  local policeman, ie station in a local office, get alerted to it. He will have a quiet chat with the hotel owner about that abnormality

Yo know "the old woman living in the opposite house with covered window" phenomenon, like US or UK? Around here the old woman sit in a street stall selling tea and can tell any guests anything she know. best way to gather info about a house (real estate investigation) you can have on the cheap.

I am a female .. petterpipercorn is my expat  name. Please do not call me dude again!

(defamatory post = ban)

Closed