ADHD psychiatrist in egypt

Well, I think I have ADHD and i am thinking about going to a psychiatrist, since i read that some people here in Egypt say that it i only for kids, I don't wanna go to those people who know nothing. I would really appreciate any assistance for finding a psychiatrist for ADHD in Cairo. Thanks

Actually I don't know your age or even if your symptoms starts when your child or not.
but from what I know ADHD in not recorded to start in young adults or adults, most adolescents or adults who are diagnosed with ADHD were recorded either to have the symptoms since childhood and been missed or ignored or misdiagnosed.
many other conditions may mimic ADHD but are not ADHD and they are many even in children so it is on of the reasons to be missed. also we have to look in your past how was your school performance, manners and attitude with family, friends and others...
so please just explain more what is the problem

I suffered a lot from the hyper activity and the deficit in concentration when I was young. Actually, my mom always wanted me to see a doctor, but she didn't know who to go to. My performance was not very good in school. I always had problem till now with the delivery of information, like you have to repeat them twice! I also get so nervous in exams and I score below what I score in normal conditions. When I read about ADHD, I matched the entire symptoms to what was going on from my childhood. I don't know if it is related to family history or not. But honestly, I always believed that something was wrong. I took several online tests although they may not be a good predictor and in each one I scored high. I am 22 years old btw. Concerning the hyper activity I am person that finds it hard to stay in the same place for more than 10 minutes. :D

You definitely need a psychiatrist.. I don't remember specific one now but I will try to find one.
Hope you become better

Hello
I would suggest Dr Amany Haroon in el-obour buildings