Where i can get Vimax in Kuwait

Hi All,
      Can any one let me know where i can get Vimax Pills in Kuwait ..
Thank you

WHAT IS THAT FOR.
WHAT KIND OF MEDICINE IS IT

you can google it and see what it is used for ..

Thank you

Hi q8rashed,
           Thank you for your reply. I really appreciate your time. I'm new to Kuwait.Can you please tell me which pharmacies will i get and do i need doctor prescription ..??

Many thanks for any Suggestions and Comments.

Cheers..!!

Thank you dude.. i will try and let you know ...

:-)

tell me where i can buy vimax..which pharmacy i will go?

You want to know what Vimax is: straight from Wiki...

Vimax From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Vimax is a brand of male enhancement supplements sold online, primarily through Internet advertising.

The product, which began production in 2001, is distributed by OA Internet Services Ltd, an affiliate network company based in Montreal, Canada.

The distributor claims to pay website owners and advertisers a 50% commission for sales, which are mostly over $200 for 4 bottles of the product. The company also distributes a mechanical penis stretcher and other pills claimed to be aphrodisiacs and to attract the opposite sex.

In January, 2008, OA Internet Services sued Essential Body Care, a former distributor, as well as its owner, for trademark infringement in New Jersey District Court. The suit accuses Essential Body Care of buying the product through a legitimate distributor, then re-selling the product without approval on amazon.com.

IngredientsDodder seed (seman Cuscutae) Epimedium Sagittatum 4:1 Ext (bark) Ginkgo Biloba Panax Ginseng (root) Tribulus Terestris Powder Saw Palmetto Pwd Hawthorne Berry (Fructus Crataegi) Inosine Anhydrous Avena Sativa Ext 10:1 (Oat Straw Ext) Cayenne Pepper (Fruit) Pwd Other Ingredients: Magnesium Stearate   

Categories: Genital modification

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Vimax&oldid=495923970"
--------------------------------
So basicly it's for people that need help in sex life department (or size department)... LOL

lol :one for SCG :D

i'd stick to googling myself (rofl) as opposed to asking on an open forum, u know, privacy issues and what not. what goes on behind closed doors and all.

Hi can any one help me about vimax enlargment pill in kuwait
Or contact me

Any one help me where I got vimax pills in Kuwait
Thanks

Hi contact me koremath at gmail dot com

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

Where i can get Vimax in Kuwait

Why many price in kuwait orignl vimax

Yes plz I want to buy Vimax if you have

I need one botel vimax my mobile number Kuwait xxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

One botel vimax I need ok this is my number Kuwait xxx  plz call me

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Your locations

Hello Fakruddin,

i am closing this old thread, this request is not at all suitable for the forum.

For medication, members should inquire from a doctor or a pharmacist.

all the best,
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed