New Expat: Accounting Job in dubai for 7k AED - Is it good one ?

Hi All,
I am new to this group,
I am sure earlier post might have already answered and cleared my doubt, However I have been through multiple pages but left with no luck,
So please bear with me and please give me a proper suggestion.
I have been offer an Accounting Job in Dubai from Al Arif Group, Dubai. with 7K as monthly compensation.
I am little worried whether to opt this offer or not.
Does this pay is enough to live a decent life, Well I am married and been blessed with a baby boy a year ago.

However now I am staying with my parents in india, If everything goes well I might take my family to dubai may be in 3-4th month after I join there.

But may concern is Does this package is enough for a decent life..

Thanks for your time in replying all,

Naresh

yes,i guess so its enough to have a decent living here.
goodluck and welcome

its just ok. but since your family will be staying with you that is more than enough for a decent life. I am sure you will be able to manage with that package. and moreover ur kid is small for 1-2 yrs no problem . since schooling  is expensive here.Does it cover medical insurance for you and your family..

Medical insurance for myself is covered by my company, but not for my family. I have to take care of that . Is it that costly that I hear this in most of the posts..?

nareshkumarmba wrote:

Medical insurance for myself is covered by my company, but not for my family. I have to take care of that . Is it that costly that I hear this in most of the posts..?

For cost of living try www.numbeo.com

For salary levels www.payscale.com