Looking for Native Spanish Speaker to Practice Conversational Spanish

Hello Forum,

I need to practice my spanish conversational skills, in particular, legal spanish. I can read and write spanish, but I live in the USA and all I do is speak English... I have trouble expressing myself in complete Spanish because the words do not come to mind quickly enough.

I am looking for anyone who can help me improve my conversational Spanish on a weekly basis starting as soon as possible. If anyone is interested, please let me know. Also, we can trade languages if you'd like; i'll help with your English.

Serious individuals only. Preferably someone that is familiar with legal terminology. Thanks!!

Hello Belkenia  :cheers:

Kindly note that your thread is now on the USA forum, since you live in the USA. Could you please state in which area you live so that we can best direct you to the required forum section.

I suggest you place an advert in our section Language classes in the USA or Language Exchange in the USA so as to find partners who can help you out with conversational spanish.

Regards

Kenjee

Hi there,

My family is from Ecuador and thats all we speak at home. Problem is, I live in NYC so it would have to be via Skype. Would you be interested in giving it a shot? If not, no worries. Just trying to help seeing that I was an English teacher as well in Bangkok. Best of luck!

Hi my name is Rossie, I live in Dominican Republic, I can help you if you want, I have iphone so we can FaceTime, if not, we'll try whatsapp or sky... Let me know :)

Hola Belkenia
I am a native Spanish speaker from Puerto Rico. I live in California but currently working in Cairo, Egipt. I may not be able to practice face to face (moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)
Saludos
TinoM