HOW GOOD IS AEON MALL compare to other mall here in phnom penh??

I would like to know how good the newly opened mall in phnom penh... cos i am planning to go there on my salary day... please feel free to post your idea about AEON MALL PHNOM PENH... THANKS!!!

Hi,

Is a real nice mall but a bit expensive, the food is very good too. Compare to other malls the prices again are high even for the food.

I quite enjoyed my visit there on the opening weekend. A lot less messy than the other malls in town.

Biggest mall in Cambodia.  Upscale mall managed by japanese.  You won't buy fake products there . Bowling is $5.00 per game,  per person.  Go to the 2 japanese stores that every item only costs $1.90 and $1.80. Lots of neat things. Do a aeon mall search on google and facebook . They have lists of all the stores and floor maps of the mall .

I also noticed they've got an original Italian pizza place. Haven't tried it yet though.

Defiantly first world shopping with the same prices as I find back home in America! It is a beautiful place to visit though ! Many shops, very big and beautiful with everything you can imagine ! Enjoy !

Anybody moving and have a metal file cabinet and 3 tier bookcase wooden for sale?