Volunteering in Egypt and helping Orphans & Poor citizens

Thank you.

Hi i was wondering if anyone knew an orphanage called face for children in maadi. I saw there website and it looks like a very nice orphanage but i cant find there address or contact number. I would really love to visit a good orphanage in maadi,if any one has any suggestions please advice.

Sara

yes we visited them last year and we had a great day with the kids :)

Address: 2 abo zeid st, ezbet al-ward, at the back of Maadi public library. Al-Awady Mediccal center, second floor.

Orphanage manager : Hayam +201117076536.

Thanks a lot :)

i would like to thank the members who volunteered and helped us, thanks a lot :)

Tomorrow's event 17/7/2014 at "hadekat al nahr" the river garden at Zamalek infront the opera metro, after iftar 8 p.m as iftar will be for orphan kids and we have many bands playing live plus big playing area for kids.

hi all im margarita alcocer osorio and im from mexico i would like to help but i dont know how, i would like to go to help that kids, how can i do that? and sorry i dont have money to go and a place to stay pls tell me and i go to help ty for all

Hi Guys,

Does anyone know an animal shelter or animal rights organization in maadi as i would love to volunteer and fight for the animals in Egypt.

Thanks

Sara

i live in maadi and did not hear before that any organization is located in my area!
i will have to ask more in order to be sure...

Tnx a lot :) If you have any suggestion of organizations or events near that area of Maadi it would be great :)

I agree totally with you. I really would like to volunteer so when I finally do get work in Cairo or Alex I may contact you and offer my help. I am learning Arabic so that may make it some easier. Be safe and please help all you can i hurt for the children.

SMdutch wrote:

Tnx a lot :) If you have any suggestion of organizations or events near that area of Maadi it would be great :)

you need only animals events or other? :)

sunrise70 wrote:

I agree totally with you. I really would like to volunteer so when I finally do get work in Cairo or Alex I may contact you and offer my help. I am learning Arabic so that may make it some easier. Be safe and please help all you can i hurt for the children.

Thank you for your kind words, you will feel great when you volunteer.

Hello  Don m0e,

The stuff for kids are ready for you to pick it up. I am available from sun to fri around 9 am till 11 am. While on sat. Any time.

Hope I can join this month activities.

God bless you and the team as well who are working this voluntary work.

Thanks

Hello Emzkie,
i will give you a call and pass by you during this weekend :)

thanks a lot.

Ok don moe...

Thank you

Any suggestions for volunteering events would be great :)

Thanks Don Moe

now every one is in the north coast or ain soukhna and no one if free :) so i went alone this friday to a shelter in nasr city.

Do you have a volunteering event in 6 October?  I am interested to joined and participate.

actually we do not post most of our events here, just every while i update the post with any evet, but we can create in 6th of October as its not a problem at all.....

Hello Ms. Don Moe, thank you to your reply...I observed that you among on this group you are more actived on this project.   I am a Filipina who married an Egyptian, I don't have kids and at the same time unemployed.  I want to value some of my free time that's why I decided to do something like this, just only tell me in advance the event, so that I can manage my time and my task at home.   I will be happy if you let me in on your voluntering event.  MASALAM..

I'm also interested in volunteering in whatever capacity is needed. I'm an English teacher and can tutor or teach, but would also love to do something with animals or something related to health or the environment

that's exactly the kind of support i need :)
thanks for all...

So when and where and what is the volunteering? Maybe you can message me privately? Thanks!

actually, nowadays during august we are making events in the North coast or Ain soukhna during weekends only and tomorrow we have a nice event at Marassi north coast from 7 pm till 1 am during thursday till saturday.

in september too there will be lots of cairo events but i will be out of Egypt for 3 weeks....

you are welcome to join any time.

Please inbox me with any events in Cairo as I cannot travel outside of Cairo at this time. Thanks-

H3ll0 don moe,

Any activities?  Am w/ you...

Thank you.

i need a ob in egypt in cario for orphanage children

which area do you want to work?

I wanna be part of you am from Kenya.

Nice topic

i want to be volunteeer how can i make it? im from mexico

anyone is able by either joining us in the coming future events or by donations.
pm for more details.

p.s: last month donations was for buying blankets for poor people in a poor area, documented by live photos and some other times by food in Ramadan month or by money for animal shelters. depending in the situation.

dear all,

we are creating a big group of volunteers in order for any special case concerning animals,
if you are interested to join us, kindly send your name and number and your area or district (in private) in order to add you to the whatsapp group named by the area group and you will find people from your area which will share any case which needs fast rescue, ex: who is near to rescue or to send to a vet or even pets shelter or whatever..... and be sure that your own details are private.

Hello don moe,

Good initiative,

Can you please give more details of the whereabouts of this project, maybe this will clearer for other members to join.

Also don't forget our section Social jobs in Cairo ;)

You can post an ad there as well for more responds.

Thank you,

Marjorie

I am very interested volunteering in Egypt while I am touring and learning new culture.  I am coming from United State and I would love to help. Could you message me the information of who I needed to in contact for this. Thank you.

ORPHANS PARTY ON FRIDAY :-)

You are welcome next Friday 7 April to join all orphans party at Dar el Hana in front of Fostat Garden from 9 .00 am till 6 .00 pm.

Kids need sweets,clothes and any donation will be appreciated.

Please help us to collect to reserve them d.j, puppets show ..
The ticket for party 25.EGP
Thank You!!!!
We are looking forward to meet you there

Aww, I wished I was there! But I hope you all have a great time....Much Love ❤️ Onessa!

Hello! I would like to starting donating, while I am in USA, please. Can you send me some information? Thank  you 😊!

Hi everyone
Good luck on your event sadly I can't make it due to health issues but I would like to add a suggestion that I ve been thinking about for long they are 2 issues that don't receive any attention from charities while at least the first one deserve a lot of attention
1) mental disorder patients in the streets
These people suffer more than even Street children since they do not have awareness of Thier selves and Thier needs beside people are scared of them and usually offer little or no help what they need is professional help and to be put in institutions which are monitored by us because they have no family to look for them and they can be easily abused
Also they are not so many so the needed resources are not that much it really kills me seeing them and not doing anything
I also saw TV that you can report about them and Egyptian police will take care of it
Come on are you serious? Egyptian police are not trained for dealing with patients to say the least and honestly I wouldn't trust them mental patients
So please share what you think
2) Street dogs and cats with broken limbs
They can live for years with the pain of the limb walking on three and again I don't know what to do I'm afraid if I come near try to take them to a hospital they will run away especially cats
They think humans are dangerous by default
I also don't drive for health issues and can't convince a driver of having Street animal in Thier car so I'm stuck I already know a cat near my work and I know a hospital but I don't know what to do