Hello there!!

Hey everyone
I am a south african lady who is hoping to go work and live in NZ after I graduate with my degree in education.
I love this site and its so helpfull to see everyones stories.
I hope to teach in NZ, so if anyone has any tips or stories to share with me that would be awesome.
Thanks!
Vee

Vee21 wrote:

Hey everyone
I am a south african lady who is hoping to go work and live in NZ after I graduate with my degree in education.
I love this site and its so helpfull to see everyones stories.
I hope to teach in NZ, so if anyone has any tips or stories to share with me that would be awesome.
Thanks!
Vee

Welcome to the forum.

Have you checked out NZ posts on this forum. There are many which will give you insights and information.

Welcome to the forum and good luck!

Hi...you need to get registered as a teacher here in order to teach at a primary, middle or high school..and I would suggest it is highly unlikely you will find employment in those sectors as headmasters must show there is no locals willing and available to do the job..and really there is no shortages of teachers....you might find employment in English Language chools or tertiary private education providers depending on your skill set

Hello All

I am planning to immigrate to Newzealand , need some information on Job opportunities for Sales Professionals , Weather , Cost of Immigration in Indian Rupee term  to begin with , Would appreciate a reply

Many Thanks in advance for the help

anandg23 wrote:

Hello All

I am planning to immigrate to Newzealand , need some information on Job opportunities for Sales Professionals , Weather , Cost of Immigration in Indian Rupee term  to begin with , Would appreciate a reply

Many Thanks in advance for the help

Welcome to the forum

First thing to do is to check and see if you qualify for a visa. For visa information and applications www.immigration.govt.nz

For jobs try www.seek.co.nz

For cost of living www.numbeo.com