Is it possible to work in Germany ?

hi

Am from India and i would like to know its possible to work in Germany, i planned to apply for Job seeker Visa . is it possible to get a job through Job seeker Visa .??? what are the possibilities to search job, any job consultancy is there in Germany to help Indians

Yes, it is possible to work in German, and also to find work with a job seeker visa. Some have successfully done it before, others have failed. It depends on many factors including, but not limited to, your education, work experience, industry, language abilities, etc.
To find a job, you should apply directly at suitable employers in your field. That has a higher chance of success than any consultancy.

beppi

can u please tell me some Career consultancy, because i don't know about the country and the companies there.  i think i should prepare a CV to Germany standards and i cant do that.

I don't know any that I could recommend.
Google might help you.

I would also recommend to check the program with blue card-blaue karte. That's a special program which allows educated people to work in Germany, all conditions and terms you can find in German embassy in your country. There are some limitations, but it's possible if you fulfill requirements and you have a job application from German company. With blue card it's much easier than with normal working visa.

Hello,

Depending if you need visa to enter Germany. If not, then you can come and then register your address and make an appointment with the Oslendar (German Immigration). They will ask you to provide the following:

Your passport
Photo Passport
Health Insurance, you can check cigna, I bought it for 41 Euros monthly.
Diplomas, Certificates certain skills
Prove that you are seeking through emails you send to employer
Bank statements showing that you can support yourself while seeking a job.
They will issue a 3 month temporary residency and provide you with forms to fill once you secure a position, 1 form for you and 1 form for your employer to fill out.
They will make another appointment for follow up prior to end of 3 month temp residency

As for jobs

There are so many jobs, but most of them require German Language , which I found so hard and now in London seeking employment here.
I hope I answered your questions, feel free to send more Hiam