Looking for partner to build new factory in Cambodia

Hi

We are a professional manufacturer of steel structure in China.
and we are looking for partner to build new factory in Cambodia.

If you are interested, you can send email to [email protected]

Thanks
Andrew

steel-structure wrote:

Hi

We are a professional manufacturer of steel structure in China.
and we are looking for partner to build new factory in Cambodia.

If you are interested, you can send email to [email protected]

Thanks
Andrew

Welcome to Expat.com.

As you are a new member perhaps you could introduce yourself and give the other  forum members some general information about what it is exactly you want from potential investors. Thanks.

Hi Andrew,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I invite you to post an advert in the section business partners classifieds in Cambodia which is most appropriate for your search.

Can you please give us more details regarding your project?

Have a nice day,

Hasnaa

[Moderated: pls post an advert in the business partners classifieds in Cambodia]

Making a steel factory in Cambodia will just pollute the country bad. CHina has a bad pollution problem that they have to wear mask everyday and it can be sickly to the public... I prefer to tell China , stay away from Cambodia... let Cambodia breathe fresh air.

chococambo wrote:

Making a steel factory in Cambodia will just pollute the country bad. CHina has a bad pollution problem that they have to wear mask everyday and it can be sickly to the public... I prefer to tell China , stay away from Cambodia... let Cambodia breathe fresh air.

You need to learn to read it is written Steel Structure building NOT Steel Factory and stop dogging the Chinese I find this offensive. How about if you leave Cambodia

What type capital are you looking at for investors?

On the bright side, China would be cleaner.

@mmurray48162

You have posted on an old thread (July 2014) so do not expect a reply.

Thanks stumpy.

Closed