Cost to start a company in lithuavania

Dear All I'm interested to know about the total capital required to start my own business in lithuavania . I appreciate if some one provide me the breakup e.g share capital, bank deposit, company formation, TRP fee etc for UAB company.

Hi Kaiser Adnan,

I think it would be wise saying what type of company you are willing to start.
I guess nobody can help you without that info.

Regards
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hello,
Good day.
i can inform you after august 15th.
i am also open company inlithuania,i am from Bangladesh i go there for business.Evn if you are interested garments business i can help you for garments ,leather and jute products.

Thanks
Asim

Thanks Asim. Have you got your TRP or visiting on a business visit visa?

Oooo

In Lithuania to establish UAB-type enterprise for foreigner costs about 1,200-1,500 LTL + minimum required capital for UAB-type - 10,000 LTL. Or, in another way, you can buy UAB with formed required capital - but necessary capital in that case is removed and you will get UAB with no real balance, but formally capital was in balance. So is it.

Hi.
I read your post.
How long you are there?you know about UAB company how to open?
Your mobile no.and email?
Kind regards
Asim

Hi, Asim
You can sent to me personal message. I do not want to post my email public because of spam.

Best regards,
Edvardas

Dear All I got my business TRP file and will apply for visa ASAP for Lithuania need some support/information about accommodation and business point of views you all are request to please confirm your viber number or skype id through inbox I'll contact you for details

Truly
Haseeb Khan

Hi, i m looking to move to Lithuania and going to start the process in Pakistan, can anyone help also what is your status now have you moved to Lithuania little help will be very useful

Thanks

Haseeb Pasha wrote:

Dear All I got my business TRP file and will apply for visa ASAP for Lithuania need some support/information about accommodation and business point of views you all are request to please confirm your viber number or skype id through inbox I'll contact you for details

Truly
Haseeb Khan

Hi, what is your current status now? and how is it going. can you please send me your skype ID or email?

Hello all,
I am planning to move to Lithuania and open a coffee shop, including coffee, some tropical fruit juice drinks, cocoa and some sandwiches. I am asking lawyer for procedure but still concerned about Lithuanians' taste. Do they like to have a cup of coffee/ fruit juice, cocoa... everyday before working (or after working)?
Thanks in advance.

Hello, Tomisa,

Have you opened the coffee shop? I am planning to move to Lithuania too, I'm an enterpreneur, and I want to open my business there, as well as an art gallery, so I'm looking for lawyers who could help me :)

Hello
Thanks Asim for information about garment and leather.
As most of people's post in this forum, i'd to establish my small business here in LT. Can you share me your experiences on seting up an UAB company and how if i buy a ready company in LT with the affordable cost. And how can i have my TRP for myself and my family include wifr and two kids.

Thanks for advance.
Pls share me via inbox or mail also.
Regards

Steven.

Sheikh Md Sharfuddin wrote:

Hello,
Good day.
i can inform you after august 15th.
i am also open company inlithuania,i am from Bangladesh i go there for business.Evn if you are interested garments business i can help you for garments ,leather and jute products.

Thanks
Asim
[email protected]

Hello
Thanks Asim for information about garment and leather.
As most of people's post in this forum, i'd to establish my small business here in LT. Can you share me your experiences on seting up an UAB company and how if i buy a ready company in LT with the affordable cost. And how can i have my TRP for myself and my family include wifr and two kids.

Thanks for advance.
Pls share me via inbox or mail also.
Regards

Steven.

Hi
I started a company in LT, and I find it not dificult, but I would recomend to buy a shelf company. In this case you just go notary to buy the shares, and change the company director.
You don't need to come LT, you can give a POA to make the shares transfer to you. And then you come LT. I think it could not be the cheapest but its easier.
best regards
Jose Alves

JoseAlves wrote:

Hi
I started a company in LT, and I find it not dificult, but I would recomend to buy a shelf company. In this case you just go notary to buy the shares, and change the company director.
You don't need to come LT, you can give a POA to make the shares transfer to you. And then you come LT. I think it could not be the cheapest but its easier.
best regards
Jose Alves

Thanks Mr Jose Alves.
Good to hear from you, i'm wondering about the issues of the company if its in trouble with Socra or the Government. Just careful to advoid mistake. Could you help to show me any lawyer service or where to approach the established company like your mention.

Best regards
Steven

Hi Steven
I can send you the company  from whom I bought the company.
Send me your email and I will forward their contact. But I advise you to look at other companies. Because there are many with different prices and services available.
You can also google "startup company lithuania"
Best regards
Jose Alves

JoseAlves wrote:

Hi Steven
I can send you the company  from whom I bought the company.
Send me your email and I will forward their contact. But I advise you to look at other companies. Because there are many with different prices and services available.
You can also google "startup company lithuania"
Best regards
Jose Alves

Dear Jose Alves
Thank you very much. I text to your inbox, pls check and help to advise me.

Nice day.

Dear All,

I am interested in partnering with someone who is already setup a business in Lithuania ..
Cheers

Hi Guys

I am in processes of setting up business in lithunia,i have few option in mind
please share ur experiences

Rgds
Lucky

Company doc  cost you about 1000 eu. Wirte wish business you want open į will tell you How Match is will cost you. Have a great day