New members of the Equatorial Guinea forum, introduce yourself here

Hi all,

Newbie on the Equatorial Guinea forum? Don't know how to start?

This thread is for you ;)

We invite you to introduce yourself on this topic, to share with us your expat story if you are already living in the country, or to tell us more on your expat projects in Equatorial Guinea if you are planning to move there.

It will enable us to help you better but above all to wish you a warm welcome.

Welcome on board!

(Moderated : you should introduce yourself here please)

HI.I AM WILFRED MUMA FROM CAMEROON.I AM 32.I SPEAK ENGLISH FLUENTLY AND I AM DIPLOMED IN CISCO NETWORKING AND COMPUTER HARDWARE MAINTENANCE.I  ALSO HAVE A MASTERY IN FIELD MARKETING NOT SO MUCH IN THEORICAL.BUT I CAN SAY I AM PERFECT IN MARKETING PUTTING ASIDE MY DIPLOMES.LATELY I HAVE BEEN JOBLESS BEEN JOBLESS BECAUSE MY COMPANY COULD NOT MEET UP WITH HIS FINANCES AND INDEBTEDNESS.SO I WAS WORKING THERE AS A TRAVEL SUPERVISOR IN A TOURISTIC AGENCY HERE IN DOUALA.PLEASE I WANT TO MOVE TO EQUATORIAL GUINEA.PLEASE CAN U GIVE ME A GUIDE OR HELP ME OUT ?
thanks

wilison wrote:

HI.I AM WILFRED MUMA FROM CAMEROON.I AM 32.I SPEAK ENGLISH FLUENTLY AND I AM DIPLOMED IN CISCO NETWORKING AND COMPUTER HARDWARE MAINTENANCE.I  ALSO HAVE A MASTERY IN FIELD MARKETING NOT SO MUCH IN THEORICAL.BUT I CAN SAY I AM PERFECT IN MARKETING PUTTING ASIDE MY DIPLOMES.LATELY I HAVE BEEN JOBLESS BEEN JOBLESS BECAUSE MY COMPANY COULD NOT MEET UP WITH HIS FINANCES AND INDEBTEDNESS.SO I WAS WORKING THERE AS A TRAVEL SUPERVISOR IN A TOURISTIC AGENCY HERE IN DOUALA.PLEASE I WANT TO MOVE TO EQUATORIAL GUINEA.PLEASE CAN U GIVE ME A GUIDE OR HELP ME OUT ?
thanks

v

Could you please not post in uppercase as this is considered to be the same as shouting at someone. Thank you.

Hello My Dear, I hope you are doing well.

I am Abraham from Eritrean currently residing in Angola. Graduated from the University of Asmara in 2002 major in the field of Statistics and Minor in the field of Mathematics. I've heard that Equatorial equatorial guinea a very good country to live in. So please assist me on how to proceed with the processes to make my dream come true i.e to lead my life there. If in case detailed information  is needed I can provide you soon. Thanks  a lot in advance.

my name is Philemon i am 25years old site surveyor i come from cameroon and iam having a wonderful time over here in Mongomo Equatorial Guinea. i really find this forum to be very interesting i was getting bored over here but i really wanna thnk you all for being here so we can share experiences: cultures and more

lovee you  :kiss::heart:

i just need a help on how to get a hotel job in equatorial guinea

Hi,
I am a sports journalism and have just joined this forum as I will be traveling to EG for the Africa Cup of Nations tournament and am keen to know a bit about the place in advance.
Regards,
Peter

Hi, My name is Matt
I'm a sports journalist coming to Equatorial Guinea for the African Cup of Nations football tournament.
I have a job offer for a driver who can speak basic English (my Spanish is average) somebody who has a car and is available to work for me driving me around during the tournament next year.
Lovely to meet you all.
:proud

ITS WITH GRADE RESPECT OF MINE TO APPLY IN YOUR ESTABLISHMENT AM A HOLDER OF A DEGREE IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND A FOUR YEARS WORKING EXPERIENCE I CAN WORK AS A COOK OR AS A HOTEL MANAGER AM GOOD IN THE BOTH OF THIS TWO THING MENTIONED I WILL BE DELIGHTED TO HEAR FROM YOU

mihvarentianbong wrote:

ITS WITH GRADE RESPECT OF MINE TO APPLY IN YOUR ESTABLISHMENT AM A HOLDER OF A DEGREE IN HOTEL MANAGEMENT AND A FOUR YEARS WORKING EXPERIENCE I CAN WORK AS A COOK OR AS A HOTEL MANAGER AM GOOD IN THE BOTH OF THIS TWO THING MENTIONED I WILL BE DELIGHTED TO HEAR FROM YOU

Hello and welcome to the forum. 

When posting please lower your caps lock please.

Thank you.

i am not living in equatorial guinea, i am in my country ghana but i like and love equatorial guinea i want have a friends in E.G.if you can help me to get friends.

Hi, I am a man of vision with passion, hailed from Ogun State, Nigeria. I bagged Bsc, Banking and Finance, a qualified Accounting Technician, with a proficiency in commercial administration. I recently moved to Ecutorial Guinea with a vision to promote accounting and finance education after some years of experience in accounting and finance field in EG. I need a job in a reputable firm where skills, intergrity and accuracy can be applied to add value with the promise to meet up with the company's policy at any time t.

es un honor coctactar con ustedes  quiero hacer borron y cuenta nueva en mi vida ,soy una persona conmucha experiencia en varios campos y por circunstacias personales ,creo que he terminado una etapa de mi vida y aun ten go mucho que aportar .y quisiera ofrecer mis capacidades y conocimientos  y seguir viviendo la vida lejos y alludar en lo que pueda ha este maravilloso pais

manuel robledillo albacete wrote:

es un honor coctactar con ustedes  quiero hacer borron y cuenta nueva en mi vida ,soy una persona conmucha experiencia en varios campos y por circunstacias personales ,creo que he terminado una etapa de mi vida y aun ten go mucho que aportar .y quisiera ofrecer mis capacidades y conocimientos  y seguir viviendo la vida lejos y alludar en lo que pueda ha este maravilloso pais

Welcome to Expat.com

As this is an English speaking forum could you please post in ENGLISH only so that others can understand your post and perhaps offer information or advice.

Thank you.

mi ingles es practicamente  nulo   en portugues me defiedo bastante bien

manuel robledillo albacete wrote:

mi ingles es practicamente  nulo   en portugues me defiedo bastante bien

Again.
Please post in ENGLISH on this English speaking forum
If you click on the flag icon at the top right hand corner of this page and then select your language from the drop down box your posts will automatically go to this language section of the forum.

Hi am from nigeria and am 21 years old from igbo tribe am an aluminum. Fabricator here in nigeria and I want to move to Eg and I dont have any body if you can help me please help me I will compasate you if I start work

Hi Bafana,

do you know if there is a Meeting place of South Africans  here in Berlin ? I would like to find our about travelling in SA nowadays. I have been working at a University in S.A. but that is Long ago.

Thanks and good day, Cleo

I'm Richmond from Ghana 28 years I love to stay in equatorial guanine and work there I have completed university 🎓 last year I did Accounting  I nd help to be there im counting on u if u can help me God be with u  hope to hear from u also love joining the military.

I'm a young boy originating from the anglophone part ofCameroon,i'm aged 26 and a holder of bachelors degree in modern letters from the university of Buea. I have been teaching in Cameroon for the past three years. Now, i want to live and teach the queen's language in Equatorial Guinea

Muy buenas mi nombre es vicente y me gustaria saber que oportunidades habria en guinea para el oficio de la panaderia. En españa no me ha ido bien con este negocio y me dejo mal de dinero. Conservo la maquinaria y ese es el motivo de este mensaje. Muchas gracias y un saludo

Hi vicentemartin,

Can you please keep it in English :)

Thank you

Maximilien

I am Albert Fonbah Tabrey, a Cameroonaian who wants to contribute to the development of Equatorial Guinea by jobbing there and contribute to the growth of the country. I am perfectly bilingual and ready to work as an IT  technician and or as an IT trainer. Thanks

I am George, Investment Consultant, seeking partners in equatorial guinea to engage in consultancy projects to provide ancillary services for the construction and tourism Industries

Equatorial Guinea with her new found status requires serious minded intellectuals that will legitimately contribute to her development in various fiields, on this note, i am interested in lookingbat opportunities in the Real Estate and Tourism sectors with a view to attracting investors i had built good working relationship with over the years across the world. Interested potential partners can reach me on: ++++

Moderated by Maximilien 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal details pls
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hello there,l am a Cameroonian certified teachers with a 6 year  teaching experience.Well grounded teaching the primary children.
I would love to teach in Equitorial Guinea. To pass on great skills in English languagelanguage.

I am Elizabeth yurunu living in Cameroon,i am jobless for now ,and wish to come to Guinee if there is possibility of getting a job there,am a human resource manger,project manager ,teacher and psychologist,job seeker

Sorry no speak ing

I am Ato Quansah currently living in Ghana and am planning to move to EG to work in development of the country

Hi all!  Have been living in Malabo, EG for 6 weeks.  My husband came over for work.  I'm still adjusting to the changes, but love it so far!

Anxious to read all the posts!!

Tresa Flake

im interesting in about setting up the fish business in your country,where we work uopn the project of briging women into business opportunity,and its about drying fish using solar system. This is a quite popular project where woman involved in hands on the project for hence meets, but i just want you guys down there how that sounds to you.....Thanks alots!!...

hey all. i lived in EG for 3 years and still there. Its such a good place for work and relaxation. The Beaches are surreal and the weather is always hot which makes it beach day everyday.and speaking of which, the food is amazing! Fish and other seafoods. I love it.

I am a Civil Engineer so my job requires long working days so it's idle for jobs and relaxing for living.

have a nice day Forum:

My name is Samuel Cruz, I am from Honduras and I would like to know more about culture (Specially the economic, the main industries in ecuatorial guinee, and what is the current active generated by the telecomunications sector at this country), well also the places in Equatorial Guinea specialy the social stratification, I am impresive by the nature and diversity on this country; I wanna contact with someone who can translate a little text written in Beti.

I will be thankfull with you by your help on my request and dude.

Hi there,

Still trying to set up a fish business? I am based in Malabo, EG. I can probably help. Let me know!

Best,
Robert

Robert,

I am looking at some potential work to bid on there and need housing costs etc. Can you help me?

Hi, hubby just applied for a job, what were your experiences like? Worth it??

Hello everyone,

Please be informed that the New Members thread is only dedicated to the introduction of new members.

If you have any question related to expatriation and your projects, i suggest you create your own topic on the Equatorial Guinea forum.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hey,

I have a Job offer in EG and looking to find out more about the country, Working and living there.

Be good to connect to Ex Pats currently in EG.

Thanks

Phil

Hi, my name is Mashikoane and I need to find out about English schools for my children. Planning to move there soon

Closed