Open an agency

hi every 1 im planning to move to Morocco in agadir I want to open a agency to rent a apartment to tourist from all over the word who wish to com to spend ther holiday in agadir so please every 1 advice me is this gonna work? ?!

hi wat is tarija means??

Hi king eyad,

I created a new thread with your questions on the Agadir forum, maybe it will help you to receive more specific answers from the members.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hi
Priscilla
Can we be friend pls.
Just wanna ask you some information if you don't mind.
Lukman

yes please ask im her anytime

@ Lukman and king eyad > Please note that i am a member of the Expat.com team and i am here to guide the members on the forum only.

@ king eyad > Concerning your project, i will also advise you to have a look at this article as well : Setting up a business in Morocco

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Darija means the Moroccan Arabic. It the most used language for communication in Morocco and different from the Standard Arabic which is spoken in the middle East. It is purely Moroccan language. The structure is from the berber language and the words are combination of Berber, Arabic and French to even spanish. Good luck

hello, I live in agadir, and ireally believe that this investment would be a great one because the city is a very touristic one, Just to let you know that there are a lot of agencies that offer the same service, but the quality and prices are different, my advice is that you work on how to gain your client from all over the world before you start thinking about set up this business, for example, you create a website, contact hotels, make connectios with other agencies... then the second stp will be setting up your agency. [Moderated]
tayeb

Hello,
Do your market research,you will be competing with,tripadvisor,homeaway,holiday-lettings,arbitrel,airbnb,plus hundreds more.Good Luck

:) If  you  want   turism  agence    you  must  have    20  000  euro   for   deposit  in  bank 

if  you  want    open  immobilier  agence  (only  rent   appartament )  you  can open  SARL    only   10  days  and  about  300-400  euro