In my 20's looking for Girls to hang out and visit Stockholm

Hey all, I have been in Stockholm for 6 weeks now working in an irish bar but missing having a group of girlies to hang out with! I am a 20 year old female from the UK and need some easygoing FUN ladies in my life to sip on wine with and explore Stockholm (I also enjoy non-alcohol related activities:)!)
Please get intouch if you think we will get on!
Thanks, Chanice!

Hello chanicechurchill! Welcome to Expat.com :D

Please note that a new thread has been created as from your post on the Stockholm Forum so as to help you get better visibility and interactions.

Regards
Kenjee

Hi! I'm going to the town on sunday, I joined the meetup group that has bowling on that day, so I wanna check it out! I would really like to meet some new people as well, since I'm working as a full-time au pair and I'm mostly at the house. :)

Bowling starts at 3.45 pm, if you're interested to join a group of unknown people.:)
bye!
Monika

Hi , im maya from Indonesia ,new people in Stockholm .its soo hard to find a new friends Which is girls . I would love to be ur friends :) i love hangout ,shopping ,party ,relax time to share with friends .. ;)

Hello Chanice,

I am a Spanish girl living in Stockholm , as well! I am looking for people to go out with some time during the weeks or in at the weekends. I wonder if you would like to meet.
Greets!

Alle.

Hi Maya!

Im Apple from Philippines it would be great to know more about you and be friends :)

/Apple