Help! Friends wanted.....

Hi all,

I have been in G'borg now for almost a year but have found it difficult to meet new people and find friends. Was hoping to meet some new people and have a laugh through the forum.

Renee

Hi and welcome on board Renee :)

I'm sure you will make contacts soon and why not organise a meet up. Keep us posted ;)

Armand

Hi Renee,
Same feeling more up north so if you're ever up in Stockholm feel free to contact me!
Ruben

Hey,
I am new to Goteborg also. Feel free to contact me! :)

Hello Clairehultin and welcome to Expat.com! :)

Regards,
Harmonie.

I am also in Göteborg and will start working there soon. Nice to neet you :)

AM ALSO LOOKING FOR NEW FRIENDS IN GOT 0046761195342 THATS MA NUMBER HALLA

Hi mwanje farouk!

Could you please avoid posting in caps lock on the forum?

Thanks
Armand

ok

Hey,

Diwi and all looking for friends in GB, so how this meet up idea end up ? :)

Hi i am also new in Goteborg and in this site..i am also looking for friends near my place...I am closer to Linne/ Mastugget..I am not really familiar with the places here.My boyfriend work in the morning so I am alone the whole day at the apartment and i guess its a good idea to find friends whom i could talk to and make a walk sometime...nice to meet you all...

Hello Friends,

I am from India. Its been 3-months in Gothenburg and weekends seem to be the most lonely hours. Please check back if any networking / party / seminars / meet-ups are there for expats.

Cheers,
Vijesh

hi all im also new.i need to meet nice people to become freind im speak french but i can reply in english thank u.

This seems to be a common experience in any new place, but especially Sweden. Partially you have to learn to communicate like and listen to the locals (which might take some speed adjustments depending where you come from). Another solution is to simply pick people you like and take initiative to invite them to upcoming events. More than anywhere else I've been Swedes will gladly call you a friend, but sit at home waiting for the phone to ring.

Hey, so maybe we all should simply meet up for a coffe ?:)

Hi all,
I'm new in got, somehow difficult to make friend at beginning, if you have any plan to meet up in GOT please let me know, would be a pleasure.
BR
seb

I wish i was near, but im yet in the process of getting accepted by a school in sweden. I wanna do my master in development studies in Sweden.

Looking for some fun in Gothenburg. Having a drink (or two :)), squash session, trip, visit museum, Liseberg,  whatever...
Just send me a message :)

Hej,

I'm newly arrived in Gothenburg to work. Not my first experience , two years ago I have been here in a temporary assignment for a period of 6 months.

I know it's hard to make friends here but not impossible :)

If you or someone still interested in making friends I am available for coffee one of these days.

Bye ;)

hi.. i am lai pinay from gotenborg, ive been here for 5month..im looking a pinay friend, here is my email add [email protected], feel free to email me..

Hi Renee,

I just returned from the states after many years abroad. Swedes can be pretty tight-nit. Perhaps it is the cold weather or the social constellation, who knows.

But let's have a bite to eat together if you would like. I am free most evenings and live near the ocean along street car line 4 at the regiment.

Cheers,
Mikael
[email protected]

Hello.... .. i m new one in Stockholm...
Looking for good friends

Hi guys!
Are u still in Gothenburg? Let's meet for a "fika" tomorrow saturday at 4 pm, Condeco, Linnestaden. I'll be wearing orange...
Let me know to [email protected]

See u!
Linda

ps sometimes i do have problems with this site and i can no see my inbox : (

my name is mike i am a Nigerian please i ll love to be your friend
here is my [email protected]
thanks

Hi,

what a lucky person are u...

I'm also new here but having really hard times searching a job.

Congratulations then :)

Hi Renee

Your post came up on the home page today but it seems you have posted it quite a long time ago. Anyway, I don't know if you're still looking to make some new contacts but we are moving to Gothenburg this summer so I will be looking for new contacts myself.
I am French butlived in the UK for 11 years so I speak fleunt Englis and my heart is definately Mancunian (Manchester).
Well, until we get there, I send you a friend's request and I'll get in touch via the forum when we arrive.

Laurie

You are probably in NZ by now. Regards. :)

hey!

I saw those post been posted for a while, but still if someone interested in some meet ups, let me know :) been here for almoust a year, since it's summer and have plenty of time,would love to meet more people and have more moments to remember :) looking forward to meetings :)

Best regards, Rimantee

Hey all! I'm new in Gothenburg, also available for fika, or maybe a beer after work =) tell me!

hello

Hi lydia11,

Welcome to Expat-Blog :)

Can you please introduce yourself ?

Thank you

Maximilien
Expat-blog Team

Hey there, someone wanna join up one evening today or in the weekend and enjoy Kulturkalas?

Hey there!! Anyone here still looking for new friends?  I have been here a few months, looking to meet up with more people

HI ;)
I live in Gb for some time now as well and still have problems meeting new people :P I just a shy girl who love books, video games and movies :) If anyone wanna be friends just let me know :3

Hello AnairdaLau,

This is quite an old thread, i invite you creating a new one, and state as subject topic ''Making Friends in Gothenburg'' , this might help increase visibility and reponse.  :)

Regards

Kenjee

If u like u can add me in ur skype masbacy or give me ur mobile number so that free time we will know each and other

Hej ruben

Hey - I just moved here a couple of weeks ago and would be up for a cuppa, drink or whatever pretty much anytime this month...while my work schedule is uber-flexible, as most folks are away on holiday!

[moderated: off topic + please avoid copy paste msg]

U girl and pilipinA