I'm back now in Philippines. But I miss jakarta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi everyone :)

ahh, I need to find a job in jakarta. :(

what kind of job that you want ?

by the way, what make you miss jakarta..?

pwede babalik mu na dito sa jakarta..hehe

Haha! Hanap muna ako ng trabaho jan :)

Hiii!!! An english teacher :)

Well, I miss the foooood, the people, the culture, and my friends there :3

Hi all,

Please post only in English language on the Anglophone forum, so that members can understand and participate. :)

Thank you,

David.

hannahmagsayo wrote:

Haha! Hanap muna ako ng trabaho jan :)

haha, cant promise you any ate..but if you happened to join filipinos group here maybe they can help you. there are many filipinos here in Jakarta, i knew because i often met them and they were speaking tagalong which i could understand..hows Philippines now??i see from the news taifun is striking..

since, there are many international school (playgroup, elementary, high school) around jakarta or greater jakarta (bogor, depok, bekasi & tangerang).. you can directly apply to the school's web site.. find it on career...

hope you can find the job that you need..

I haven't met Filipinos during my stay there ;((((( but Ive heard there are lots of Filipino joining the 10:30 mass every sunday. Im from Davao City :)

jerry_jkt wrote:

since, there are many international school (playgroup, elementary, high school) around jakarta or greater jakarta (bogor, depok, bekasi & tangerang).. you can directly apply to the school's web site.. find it on career...

hope you can find the job that you need..

Hi Jerry! Wow thanks for your help :)

just for guides... English First (EF) in Jakarta kebun jeruk is opening vacancy hehe