I am coming to New Delhi

Hello people in India and people with an interest in India,

I have the opportunity to take up a position with an NGO in New Delhi in July/August of this year. I've travelled quite extensively in Asia and lived/worked in Japan and Cambodia, but have never ventured as far East as India.

I'm looking to connect with like-minded people who are also planning/considering a move to N.Delhi, or perhaps you are already there and in a position to advise somebody who is about to make the big leap! I am a 35 year old professional woman travelling independently, with a background in marketing, communications, recruitment and teaching English as a second language.

I look forward to connecting with you, participating in this forum and becoming a part of the online community of expats (and locals) in Delhi.

Thank you!

Hi AimilillyNZ,

Welcome to Expat.com :)

I have created a separated thread with your post on the New Delhi forum in order to give it much more importance and to help you to get into contact with the expats and locals residing in New Delhi more easily.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Priscilla  :cheers:

You have variety of qualification. What do you prefer. Let's see where destiny takes you. I am in New Delhi. You can contact me on xxx. Regards and welcome...

Moderated by Sarvesh 7 years ago
Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

Hi Lilly.

Welcome to Expat.com. Feel free to ask anything on this forum.

Cheers..

Hii

its good to hear that people from around the world wish to volunteer to work for people in need in India.....

Keep up the good work...hope u have a great time in India...

post here if u need any guidance about living in Delhi....I m sure everyone here in New Delhi would be happy to assist with such a cause.....

Regards
Pradeep

xxxx

Moderated by Bhavna 7 years ago
Reason : Adverts are not allowed on the open forum.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

(Moderated: off topic)

(Moderated: please avoid copy/paste on the forum + post your offer in the housing section)

hi!

I saw your post. I am Indian woman living in New Delhi suburbs. If you feel interested, we can be friends.

Good day to you!

Hi,
Welcome to the land of diversity India. If you need any help or face any issues please get in touch.

Have a safe journey!!

Hi Lily,

Your most welcome in New Delhi, India.

We indians are ready to support you in all manners you need.

Myself is a Yoga-Meditation Master providing complete yoga classes to individual and group. The style of my yoga is Intuitive, means creative, customized as per student's needs.

Would be happy to be associated with you.

Thanks & Regards,
Intuitive Param

Hi Emily,
I hope you will definetly enjoy your stay in India, specially Delhi.One of my very Good friend also Running an NGO so plz feel free to contact me as I am in India for a Month and may be i can be any help to ya regarding your time of stay in India and may be you can also be any help to my friend as she is Running an NGO and it would be an Honour for us if you can spare some time as you know some kids might feel special to see a special person all the way from a Different part of the world.

Hope to hear from you.

Thanks & Regards

Arvind Chauhan

Bienvenue en Inde/New Delhi!

Hey, saw the post today.  Are you in Delhi now?

Hi everyone,

@ prem, this is an old thread, the member has not connected since long. I suggest you participate on more recent threads of the New Delhi forum.

All the best,
Bhavna

Hi

I am also holidaying (is probably not a real word) in India this summer on my way to Canada for my summer holiday. I teach in Oman now,

Been many times mostly to Pune & Goa but never in the summer time.

Message me anytime.

Naveena

Hi law of attraction,

As this is an old topic, I'd request you to participate on the recent ones available in the Networking New Delhi section or create another topic if you'd like to socialize with specific people.

Best of luck. :)

Regards,

Sarvesh
https://www.expat.com team

Thank you for your advice my dear!

Try coming to chennai and Pondicherry you would definitely enjoy it

Thank you

Yes I was thinking lately of visiting Chennai and Pondicherry- it looks so charming

They both are beautiful places with mahabalipuram which is the oldest standing temple on the beach and Pondicherry is a french colony TS small but it's got the crystal globe and aurobindo ashram..Now you have a friend too and don't worry I'm decent lol my WhatsApp number is xxx..I was a flight attendant and now run an orphanage i have received a lot of help and love from people from other countries so i would be glad to help if you have any queries ..By the way the whole journey from my place to Pondicherry is on the seaside ,i live close to the sea and if you're coming i just live with my mom we have an extra room you can use it for free...
Regards
Prashanth

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Hi

Thanks for your message
It was sweet

Plez add me to your whatsapp xxxx

Naveena

Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you

Do you have a country code

The country code is Oman 🇴🇲 968 and my number is - xxx
When I moved from Egypt I started having problems
To add you I need credit on my international SMS and I won't have it until I go to the shop

Maybe you can give me a missed call them my number is in your phone ???
And you can add me then to your whatsapp

Sorry

Reason : Do not post your contact details on the forum for security reasons.

I head sales for one of the biggest NGOs in south India if you have any queries pls don't hesitate to msg

I've added it but can't see your number on my WhatsApp maybe once you recharge it i can see it

It says it's an invalid number could you give me a missed call so i can add it

When i dial your number it says invalid number maybe once you add your credit you could give me a missed call.i could have added credit here but the shop guy with who i add credit says i cant add credit on your phone here

Hi

I have no international call credit now to give you a missed call

If when you try it says invalid number you are probably puting the wrong numbers first

Try my old Egyptian number

xxx

Otherwise wait a day or two and I will send an invite cuz with new numbers I must do this

Good luck

xxx

I've saved it but the best would be to give me a missed call after you get your card cus this number says not valid too just add xxxxxxxxxxx

Reason : do not post your phone number on the forum for your own security.

i can say only one word for delhi stay safe