Qatar work visa processing time

Hi there

I am a singaporean presently waiting for my Qatar work visa to process.
Can anyone help How long do i need to wait for my visa to be approve?
Its been almost 6 weeks now but still i do not hear anything from the jv company from Qatar yet!!!

Thanks....
Cheers
Tsk

I have been waiting for a month now, still no news!!
All I heard is, it is a very slow process

;) so sugar pie,

Are you presently waiting for qatar visa too!!!
If that's so lets pray and hope we shall hear something good soon......!!!

Same here 6+ weeks n no news :(

This looks like the common - delay- within any process.
Have anyone been notified on what is the max time expected for this ?
Good luck for those seeking patience...

Hi I just got mine on the 20th April that is about 7weeks after it got approved.
Good luck and all the best!!!!

Congrats for the good news.
Wut do u mean after 7 weeks approved? U mean waiting huh?

;) yes it took me 7 weeks to get the visa approved.......
Only after I make a lot of noise!!!! Haha :o
Yours still not approve yet?
Are you applying on your own or through your company?

I'll probably do same.
Already contacted the company CEO telling his thz Z taking too long.
Hve u been informed thro employer or urself/ online access to MOI website?

Well I was informed by my employer.
Go go and make lots of noise even I told them I might change my mind if it continue this way wait n wait.......with empty response!!
Drop me a email at [email protected] to connect if you like :cool:

Thanks for the contact
Dropped u a line there

Congrats hope I might get mine soon

Did you get your visa and arrived to Qatar? This will be a new experience to you especially if you're coming from Dubai or even Singapore.

It is a really new experience, which doesnt look v promising from the start!
Delay in process seems a very frustrating issue that hits everyone!

My visa was processed within 4 weeks of me sending all the papers to my employer. I understand it can take between 4-8 weeks..good luck guys..meet you all there in the hot weather :D

Congrats!
I Believe I'll miss the heat yet will have my share here in dubai:)

I was waiting 4 weeks after providing all requested documents and just got an e mail that it has been rejected ( no reason was told ) and the company will reapply for the visa the second time , the interview was about 4 months ago , it s taking too long , I just hope I don t need to wait again another 4 weeks for the hopefully approval  :-/  I never checked my e mails so often in my life like this few weeks . I have more stress now than ever , it s taking alot of energy , you can t even relax cause you can t plan anything for the next days / weeks or months  :-(

your company have to follow up properly and push, it can be done within a month if the PRO is doing his job properly
:)
there are private offices for these stuff they charge some money but can make it faster, let me know if anyone need a help

hi Desert Rose :)

sorry cant send private msgs :(

Hi, my qvc process was done one month back, but still I have not received my visa, can you plz help me, how can I get it fast.

Any help is appreciated
Jitendra

SPro plz help

Hi Jitendra12iitg > this is an old and inactive topic. Maybe you should start your own topic on the Qatar forum for more visibility. Good luck.

Check with the with employer if they have processed your documents.

Jitendra12iitg wrote:

Hi, my qvc process was done one month back, but still I have not received my visa, can you plz help me, how can I get it fast.

Any help is appreciated
Jitendra