LOOKING FOR FRENCH PEOPLE IN MUMBAI

hey im rakee indian origin but grew up in france i want get in touch with french people who stay in mumbai !

Hello Rakee, 

By the end of the week, I am going to be in Mumbai for 6 months !!! I would love to meet you for a drink  once I get there ! I am also an international french girl (maybe more french sometimes as I speak very little of my native language )    anyway  just contact me when you need !!

I hope you can give me some tips about life in India  ;)

Hello Rakee,

Here is a list of French Expatriates in Mumbai : French expatriates in Mumbai.

Bear in mind to avoid copy paste messages while private messaging friends, else your private message system will be blocked by our anti spam system.

Regards

Kenjee

Hello!
Any French people living in Navi Mumbai?? I am a Spanish guy living in Navi Mumbai and learning French.
Thank you!

(Moderated: no copy/paste on the forum pls)

Hi Rakhee, can help you in introducing ,to few french ppl in mumbai. Contact me.

Rgds

Hello Everyone, I will be reaching in Mumbai on 18th September. Totally new to the place. Not a french speaking individual. Would be great to meet some people and make friends. Count me in if there's any meet.

Hiee..I am a french learner and want to get connected with french speakers of francophones in Mumbai.

hello, i'm ilham, Moroccan French, i teach french and staying in Navi Mumbai

@Pannu alright I'm French too

@illyrax okay please I'm new in mumbai i marriage with french man i want to learn how to speak French

Hello silentobinwanne,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that you have posted on an inactive thread.

I invite you to create an advert in the Mumbai classifieds section> language classes. Hopefully, someone will be able to teach you French soon.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

[DISCUSSION CLOSED]

Closed