Wanted to know about the cost of living in bahrain

i have been offered a job for a salary of 600BD/month. Its inclusive off everything from accomodation, transportation etc. I'm single man. I don't do much shoppings and all. I would be staying some where near manama i guess. I wanted you to please share your views on
1.) What would be a 1 bedroom rent for me to stay alone?
2.) How much would be the expenses like water, electricity and food?
3.) How much will i be able to save from this small salary?
4.) Also please share your views and advices and do's and dont's as i'm new to that place.

rahul7777 wrote:

i have been offered a job for a salary of 600BD/month. Its inclusive off everything from accomodation, transportation etc. I'm single man. I don't do much shoppings and all. I would be staying some where near manama i guess. I wanted you to please share your views on
1.) What would be a 1 bedroom rent for me to stay alone?
2.) How much would be the expenses like water, electricity and food?
3.) How much will i be able to save from this small salary?
4.) Also please share your views and advices and do's and dont's as i'm new to that place.

Please read the many, many previous posts on cost of living in Bahrain.  Just do a search and you will find the answers you are looking for.

Rahul
Please take a look at this link:
https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=337348

All cost of living questions received have been put together in one place.

You should also look at the Definitive Guide to Bahrain. This is the link:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=231960

You should be able to get answers to most of your cost of living questions here.

Best wishes.

Hi farhaz is it possible to get your contact please.
I'm little worried about how i'm going to live in bahrain with just 600BD salary. Please need your advices.

Personally, I would not move here with an offer of 600BD. That is simply not enough if you need to find accommodation, arrange transportation, and want to send money home.

Best of luck

rahul7777 wrote:

Hi farhaz is it possible to get your contact please.
I'm little worried about how i'm going to live in bahrain with just 600BD salary. Please need your advices.

You can message me here on the Forum. Or send me a pm.