Malaysian Citizenship in less time

Hi everyone I am 16 now and want to get Malaysian citizenship but the problem is that due to my business I can't stay for 10 years in Malaysia I have to go on world tour at least once in a year. My question is that is there any way through which I get Malaysian citizenship in one year or get permission to go outside Malaysia once in a  year?
Please if anyone have any kind of information please let me know.

Do you mean you want a permanent  residency? As at 16 you are still a minor you will need to wait till you are classified an adult before an application can be made and then it will be based on time lived in Malaysia or your parents status here.

If you marry a Malaysian PR takes 3 years. First LTSVP issued that only commits you to stay 9-12 months but need to return to renew it.

Yeah I mean Permanent residency but I'm planning of when I will be 18 and want to buy a house in KL and want to move my business there. One thing more I am Muslim will this help me?

Minimum price you can pay as a foreigner for house in Malaysia  is RM1 million. New rule 1st March 2014.

To incorporate a business if it is 100% foreign owned you need two Directors and RM500k working capital. Only RM350k if your incorporate with a Malaysian.

Thank you for providing useful info. What if I own a house and then apply for PR? Will investing in Malaysia help me in geting PR? Marrying Malaysian looks difficult B'coz I'm not good in making friends how will I find someone and marry her.

Owning property does not entitle you to any immigration status or PR.

But somewhere I read that after marrying a Malaysian I have to wait for 10 years to get PR.

Times change and rules too.

I will start finding a Malaysian gf right from today.

Thank you Gravitas.

Good Luck