Arabic speakers in Seoul?

Hi all,

I'm Lamyaa and I've just moved here with my husband from Morocco. He's English and works and I'm investigating studying here in Seoul. In the meantime, I would love to meet any other ex-pats, particularly any arabic speakers, so I can have just a little taste of home :)

Hi Lamyaa,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

hello sister
im really glad to hear that there are some moroccans living in seoul
accually i've became obsessed about korea and knowing everthing about there
so i want so  much to get some informations form u !  any  the difficulties ... anything

if you accepet me to cantact u ! i'll be so thankfull

waitting for your reply

[Moderated: Please post in Seoul Jobs section]

يا مية أهلا و سهلا

@Nadnaj - In english please on this Anglophone forum! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

hi lamyaa,
i'm doha and i'm willing to study in south korea.
i was wondering if you could help me to get some informations about dentistry studies in the seoul national university and the procedures to make.
i will be extremely greatful if you could help me.
hope we could stay in touch.

Hello doha.ks, I invite you to start a new thread with all your questions on dentistry studies on the Seoul forum. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

fine a lamyaa
I am Here In seoul ...Plaisir Ndiro Chi 9hiwa chi Marra Nharsso Lghorbba

Walidd wrote:

fine a lamyaa
I am Here In seoul ...Plaisir Ndiro Chi 9hiwa chi Marra Nharsso Lghorbba

Can we keep it in English please?

Thanks
Armand

Hi ana men Tunis we can be friends :)

hi am Sara from morocco can we be friend

Hi, I'm morrocan Algerian girl I live in seoul too

hi lamya nice to see u , im inna from tunisia im in seoul now :) but soon going back to tunisia so i hope we can have chance and meet here :) do u have kakaotalk or facebook ? lets keep in touch :)

Hi lamyaa my name is ilham from mrocco.  Um living with my husband in seoul. I would like if we kniw each other more because life are too difficulte withoute friends in korea.
Waitting fo your replay and i will be happy to be friends.
Ilham

Hi Lamyaa..
This is Nermine from Egypt.. Still in Seoul? Did you meet any other Arabic speaking people?
Would love to get in touch!
Thanks,
Nermine

hey guys !!
please any one lives in soeul ,south korea
can we be friends I want to go there when I grow older (:

Hello,Lamya! Are you still in Korea? I'm going to Seoul in June 2014 and I'd be glad to make friends with someone from Arabia) Actualy I'm from Syria and one of my native language is arabic!
So if you are still in korea Let's be friends^^

Wow! Arabic speaking people in South Korea! I thought I'll be the only one :) I'm truly glad I found this website :)

I'm Egyptian and going to be in Seoul around late Nov, Anyone will be there??

Guys you have to wait for me i just had 4 days a go here in souel  so i would like too have fun with u guys.my name aziz i came from rabat morocco

Hey ! Im coming to seoul in May im from Casablanca :D

Hi,
I have been in Seoul for 2 years- arabic speaker, Egyptian.. let's have lunch!

wait for me til i come !!!  :D

Hi,
is it easy to find a job for a guy who speak English and Arabic in Korea ?
any help will be appreciated.

Thank you

Hello, Guys, any Arab people live in Busan or Ulsan????!! i am Egyptian live in Ulsan i would love to find friends, thank you

Hallo my name is Joyce just moved to Ulsan one week ago.....i am originaly from Kenya but i live in Norway ....have a son of two years....don't speak any arabic though:-) do you want to have contact?

Check ur message inbox

hello everybody ^__^ ! can someone please tell me what should i do   to  go there !? :/  thanks in advance

Hello

AhmedEgypt2 wrote:

Hello

Could you please not post one line one word replies. Please give some information or advice about the subject matter or some information about yourself. Thanks.

Hello
I'm tunisian , I'm planning to marry my girlfriend ,she is korean .
I want to ask if I could find a job if I live in Korea or I shouldn't live there ?
Thank you

Hi hind,
How are you? I lived in Korea for a long time, let me know if you are here. I am Moroccan .
Cheers,

Hi, let me know if you get here.
Cheers,

Salam Lamya
I'm from Algeria & I'm supposed to move to S.Korea by the end of next month
Hope to have time talking to you then in any language you want. I don't think that you're missing really Arabic language but all what comes with arabic traditions
You need a good company...that's all!! :)

hello i'am from algeria i love korea so mush and i want to go to korea for study i wish that

Hi.
I am Sophia I am french-moroccan.
I will come in Seoul the 18 September for 1 year.

hi Hinda how are you? i have read on your post that you come to korea on May :) how do you find it ;) which place in Seoul you are in?

Salam,hello , bonjour Sophie how are you? wish you are doing well . thanks for the invitation :) if you need any help you are welcome.

Soso76 wrote:

Hi.
I am Sophia I am french-moroccan.
I will come in Seoul the 18 September for 1 year.

Profite bien ^^ !

Hi im coming to seul next september, im looking for nice roomates,if u r interested