Looking for accomodation near "34 bowen street wellington"

Hello All,

I am relocating to wellington this month end. I need to find the accommodation for myself. Can anyone suggest me places/accommodation near "34 bowen street wellington"  or places with max of 30min of commutation from "34 bowen street wellington" or near by suburb or location.Any help would be much appreciated

Hi Bacula,

I invite you to please post an advert in the Housing in Wellington section as it might help :

Thank you

Maximilien

You could go onto Google Earth, locate that address and find areas nearby to check out for accommodation. Also look at transport routes.

34 Bowen Street is a (mostly) government office building named the "Bowen Building."

The lowest cost is probably the Downtown Backpackers at the corner of Bunny Street and Waterloo Quay. It's less than 100 metres from the Train station and 4.5 blocks from 34 Bowen Street. You can't get any more convenient than that.

downtownbackpackers.co.nz

Other short-term accommodations will be difficult to find outside the CBD (Central Business District). Lower Hutt near Waterloo Station is less than 30 minutes away. You might have luck in Johnsonville, as well. You can search on trademe.co.nz, but you will have some difficulty finding a decent flat or other private accommodation unless you are already here - and even then, you may find it difficult. Porirua is a common place for new arrivals and approx. 25 minutes by train, but it is economically depressed and has some gang issues.

Thanks Wombat