Good hospital for Semen Analysis in Jakarta

Like title says , pls suggest me good ones (The results will be in English ) .
Thanks !

I have no idea, but could you introduce yourself and tell us your reasons?

Our reason is:Trying to have baby . So need to do tests to show doctor and then he/she can give us the best treatment.

Oh I see.Yes it's a good idea to take the tests from a lab independent from your doctor to avoid the possibility of your doctor taking advantage of the situation, as does sometimes happen in Indonesia and other Asian countries. Anyway, good luck. I'm in Bandung so not really able to help you there.

MikeWallace77 wrote:

Oh I see.Yes it's a good idea to take the tests from a lab independent from your doctor to avoid the possibility of your doctor taking advantage of the situation, as does sometimes happen in Indonesia and other Asian countries. Anyway, good luck. I'm in Bandung so not really able to help you there.

Thanka for ur words! But not what u thought .Sorry for my poor english. My doctor (here in vietnam) told me where to have test . Trouble is my partner is working in Indonesia as cant just book tickets and flight.Need to get visa to go here and arrange time. I tried to call my doctor but she didnt answer. So we decide to have Semen Analysis in Indonesia and then my partner can send me scanned results.

Okie dokie, I understand. Anyway hope all works out and that you succeed to have some healthy babies soon  :)

is  it  for  cows  or  people

balibll wrote:

What a stupid comment.....

balibll wrote:

A poor effort at trying to be funny.  :dumbom:

some  people  have  no  sense of  humour        my  friends   have

another one  with  no sense of  humour

balibll wrote:

some  people  have  no  sense of  humour        my  friends   have

Good for you and your 2 friends..... :cool: