FILIPINO IN TOULOUSE OR ALBI

hello there! is there any filipino living in Toulouse or Albi?

Hello ecargg.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please introduce yourself?

Here is the list of Filipino expatriates in Toulouse.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi there,

I'm in Toulouse also. :) Hope we can meet up.

Virra

Hello!

Filipino here.

(Moderated: off topic)

hello filipino here, from toulouse :-)

kerryp85 wrote:

hello filipino here, from toulouse :-)

Hi everyone, filipina din ako I'm not from Toulouse but from Auch, pero lagi kaming napunta ng Toulouse, hope we can be friends!

Hello I'm living near Auch, anong address mo?

Toulouse here :)

Hello, my name is Shaun and my girlfriend is Sthasilyn. I would like to move to toulouse but my filipino girlfriend is frightened she will have no filipino friends? Do you have success funding Filipino people? Thanks

Hello everyone, me and my Filipino girlfriend would like to move to Toulouse. Please contact me if you are Filipino so we can talk about the filipino community there etc. we'd really appreciate it, thanks everyone. Shaun and Sthasilyn:)

Hello, I am currently in Toulouse for an 8month assignment. I dont see much Filipino here. I saw that there is a community of Filipino, but have not meet them yet.

Hi! I'm a Filipino too but I live in Yonne.

Hi im filipino and i just arrived here in toulose. Where do you live?

Hi hope you'll see this are you still living in france? Im filipino living in couffoleux and studying in albi. 😊

This an old post the the members has not visited the site in over a year. You might not get a response.

Hi,

is your place near Nanterre 9200?im also new here in Paris.

Thanks

Any Filipino here living in Lyon ?

HI I'm in Lyon france

Judymau..im not far sa albi 35 kms. where do you live in albi?

I'm Philippino in Toulouse you can reach me at ***

Moderated by Bhavna 4 years ago
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct