To all Filipino in Russia please meet me

I'm Henry Natividad Filipino a resident in London United Kingdom I'm now in Moscow  please meet  with me

Hello Henry welcome to Moscow, how many days you've been here in Moscow,
You can call me this number [moderated: pls avoid your phone num on the forum ] call me Jackie thanks

Hi jackie magtatagal ako siguro saan Ka dito sko mr huong nakatira

Hi Henry natividad,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Maybe you can introduce yourself and tell us more about your project. :)

Also please note that, as you are on an English speaking forum, i would invite you to write in English please.

Thank you,
Christine
Expat.com team,

dito po ako sa molojoshnaya nakatira

:|:)

Hi.. please count me in. From moscow. A call is welcome if you need companion /friendship. [Moderated]

ano pong meron?

Hi,

Could we please keep it in English?

Thanks
Armand
Expat.com Team

Hi we are a group of Doctors travelling to Moscow Russia, I am just wondering if you could help me get some info regarding accommodation where may be an apartment with 3 bedrooms.
Many Thanks for your help.

Best Regards

Rommel

ok we will try to find

if you trying to find an apartment with three bed rooms it cost 85000 rubles plus one month advance plus agent fee

Hi,
Thank you so much for the reply, we found an accommodation in Leninsky area which is a holiday home. I hope that we could catch up when we come over. Will keep you all posted.

Many Thanks

Rommel Santos
integratedlasermedicine.com

Hi, We may need some companion when we get to moscow after our morning activities. Also is there a part time house help available just to look after our cleaning and cooking for a week? If so how much do they cost on a daily basis?
Sept1-Sept5 we will be in moscow
Many Thanks

Regards

Rommel Santos

Im available for part time cooking and cleaning 2500 per visit

HI,
Which currency are we using? RUB ba?

Many Thanks

Rommel

Rubles po doc

whatdo you do here in Moscow? mr henry?

Hello I'm representing Megaworld International Property selling Condominiums , hotels or hotel units good incentive for interested agent or referral pls email me to may [email protected]., you can leave your contact details and I'll call you back.

Best regards

Henry

[email protected]