Moths!!

Hi, I wonder if anyone gets moths? I have them in my kitchen, and there driving me mad! Ive cleaned out all my cupboards and checked them and there's no problems.. I get rid of them and there's more when i get up in the morning!! Any ideas?? I heard about some moth tents you can buy..
Anuone know where i would purchase these?
Thanks!!

They come from the dried food. In summer, I put everything in the fridge...They can worm their way into the plastic of the packets :-( I don't know how you get rid of them once you have them, apart from throwing it all away :-(

I went through all my cupboards last night and couldn't see anything? If there,coming from,dry food is there,something i should be looking,for? I cant find anything to say there in the food, there just flying around being very annoying!!! Xx

Are they very small?? Have a look in the seams of the packets, sometimes they get trapped and die and you can see them? Here is a link.

Yeah there quite small... i shall go and do another inspection  :/

Found it!!!! In the rice! I checked in that yesterday! They was hiding! After a small freakout it has been removed along with all other opened items bleached and,cleared out!!
so anything i open like cereal rice pasta etc should go in fridge? Xx

stef88 wrote:

Found it!!!! In the rice! I checked in that yesterday! They was hiding! After a small freakout it has been removed along with all other opened items bleached and,cleared out!!
so anything i open like cereal rice pasta etc should go in fridge? Xx

No, not everything you open, everything you buy lol! Cereals are a problem as they don't fit. You could put the cereal in a jar. Or maybe a big plastic box?? They can eat through the plastic wrapping you see :(

Really!! God i need a bigger fridge lol so if i put things in,plastic boxes they should be fine or should they go in the fridge too? Xx

They should be okay out of the fridge but I am not 100% sure  :/