New in Dhaka

Dear All,

Im new in Bangladesh, arrived a few days ago from Sweden.

Im here with a local organisation for six months.

Would be nice to meet some new friends, and other foreigners to exchange experiences.

yes marry, for six months..u can have some new friends local even foreigners..usually we Bangladeshi's always easy going...welcome here...

Hi Merry Huang,

Welcome to Bangladesh.

I am Saiful here, doing business at Gulshan, Dhaka. Can be meet for a cup off coffee.

Thanks,
Saiful

Hi Merry
Hope you enjoying staying at Dhaka.
I will be travelling to Dhaka in 3 weeks.
More than happy to share our experienec.

Cheers
Rubel

hello,

Welcome to Bangladesh. Now the rainy season is going on. you have to more careful when you will go out. Don't worry, i think you will get a good friend to share everything with you for a newcomer.

All the best.

Shahin

Hello Merry, I guess you re in Dhaka?
I m here since 2 months now, for work.
Long trip from Europe!
Anytime, we can share first impressions.
Vincent.

hi, marry nice to hear that you have reached in Bangladesh. Enjoy the natural beauty of Bangladesh.
dont hesitate to contact for any query/ help.

thanks

Engr. Sharif Mahmud Bhuiyan

hello welcome in dhaka i am here since so if you want some advice or any informations just contact with me i will be happy to help [email protected]

Hi,i have lived in UK and recently came back after two years staying there.if you wish for chilling just knock me. I will be happy to hear from you

Ok, you call me

Warm welcome in our small country. I hope your every single days in our country will go with full of peace and achieving various awesome experience. Where are you living now? In Dhaka or out side of Dhaka. Now i am in Banani, Dhaka. If you are living in Dhaka, so we can meet to share each other experience of two nations.
Have a great staying in Bangladesh.