Looking for Musicians to create a band for fun

Hi all.

Been in Qatar for almost 2 years now and all what i have been doing is work. well i would like to know if any of those reading my post here is a musician not necessarily a pro but at least plays an instrument. feel free to reply and tell me what kind of instrument you play. I personally play the guitar and drums and i do have those instruments at home. my neighbors surely want to get rid of me the soonest but...I don't care.

the good thing is that i know a place where we can rent and play as much as we can. it is equipped with almost all types of musical instruments. What are u waiting for??? come let's have fun

\m/ cheers
Roy

Hello Roy ! :)

Just to inform you that I created a new thread as from your post on the Qatar Forum so as to help you get better response.

Keep on rocking  :whistle:

Regards

Kenjee

Hi Roy,

If you still looking for a band mate let me know i also do play guitar & drums but not that pro...

waiting for your reply..

Thanks
John

Hey Man! Errr. If you're still lookin up for a player try giving me a call or pm me here.. I'm interested and been looking all over the place for some people to work with my materials. ty=)

Hi are you still looking for a band i'm a guitarist and I can play all kinds of guitar music and i'm interested to be in a band

Bro if u still lookin for bandmate or anyone here, im willing to join u guys. Its been 2yrs since my last gig & i realy miss to play in a gig again.
I play guitar/bass but im not really that good but i have exp. playing in the stage and in a gig several times w/ my previous band.
My genre is hardrock,poprock, punk , alternative rock. And also playing a bit metal songs.

Thanks \m/

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : For own security measures, please do not share personal contact infos on the forum.

Wow, this sounds fun. I would love to play and have fun with music. I know how to play the guitar but not that really good, I love music.