Real estate Property Toures

Hi. I will be in CDO this March and am wanting to Visit the gated housing communities with a view to retiring there in a few years. I would like to see what the houses are like. I know CDO as i visit there every 2 years or so. I am married to a Philippine and we live in Australia for now.
If I contacted a real estate agent would they give me free inspection of a few houses ?

I hope to meet up with a few of you in March,do you still meet every Wednesday night and if so where at ?

Cheers
Garry

Hello garryinaussie.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thanks

Karen :)

hi doesnt many people use this site any more

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum.]

gary  i would rethink retiring in cdo  or anywhere in mindinao  for the time being     
the problems in that area  are just getting hot again   there has  been three bombings in mindinao in the last week   and  one actually in cdo

the phils  people are lovely   but  even my partner and I  are starting to see the dark side of this country and are starting to consider another country  for us to live in

Hello Gary & guys
This comment does concur with my understanding of mindanao. I have been of the understanding that there a religious differences and hostilities.
CdO has been on my list of areas to consider before I experience the Philippines.
Being a single woman, then obviously one wouldnt want to be walking into a whole bunch of uncomfortableness, if makes any sense.

Vee

Vee52 wrote:

Hello Gary & guys
This comment does concur with my understanding of mindanao. I have been of the understanding that there a religious differences and hostilities.
CdO has been on my list of areas to consider before I experience the Philippines.
Being a single woman, then obviously one wouldnt want to be walking into a whole bunch of uncomfortableness, if makes any sense.

Vee

hi -there are religious differences and hostilities all over the world   ,sent you a pm